Chapter 67 : Menma Uzumaki

Menma's world: Tsukuyomi of Tenten

[A/N : I know this sounds boring but I would deeply recommend reading until the very end this chapter, you might want to know what is discussed at the very end. Also bear in mind that I have considerably shorten this part 😉]

Konohgakure, tenten's house, morning

"I have to save everyone!" Screamed Tenten getting up from her bed.

What? She was in her room in pyjama? She dressed up and went out. What was happening to her? Earlier she was on the battlefield.

"Guys!" She said to Lee.

"Here you are tenten!" Said Lee making an attempted stylish pose.

"That wasn't stylish enough, Lee." Said Guy making an even more dashing pose.

"I will try to be more stylish next time." Said Lee along Guy making another pose.

"Guys, it isn't time to relax, there is the Fourth Great Ninja War!" She said hurriedly, almost expecting to see Madara Uchiha pop out.

"What are you saying, Tenten? The Third Great Ninja War is over since a long time ago." Lee said. Now Tenten was utterly lost.

"It isn't the time to be funny, snap it out!" She said alarmed.

Suddenly Neiji jumped in front of her. Wasn't he supposed to be passed out and to be in the midst of being healed by the medical unit?

"It seems that you need to wake up Tenten!" Said Neiji jumping from the roof. He activated his byakugan and looked straight at her boobs.

"You are still wearing this ugly sports underwear." He said accusingly.

"What!?" She said before sulking into a corner.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING AGAIN!? USING OUR PRESTIGIOUS KEKKAI GENKAI FOR PERVERSE THINGS!!!!????" Yelled Hinata at Neiji which shrieked back. She had her usual violet coat which was unzipped and showed a crop top fishnet.

"Lady Hinata..." He said scared.

"Menma! Neiji is using his byakugan for pervert thing, scold him!" Said Hinata taking the arm of Naruto and pointing at Neiji.

Then she saw Sasuke, which was looking like a bad boy, Sakura looking madly in love with Naruto, Hinata and then Naruto which had jaw length blond bangs framing each side of his face.

"Menma...." She mumbled.

"Is everything all right?" He inquired seriously as if he could read her.

As she was about to answer, a long red hair appeared behind Naruto. She was wearing black cargo slim cargo pants and a large short yellow tee-shirt which stopped at her nostril. Two white clip hairs keeping her bangs out of her face, she had a lollipop in her hand.

Tenten didn't know what to say, she had only seen Naruto's sister from afar on the battlefield. She lazily went to lean on Shikamaru, which smiled happily.

"What is everyone doing? It seems nice, but you are too loud." She said slowly, with an annoyed voice.

"Yuki nee-Chan." Said Menma nodding at her. She sighed and rolled her eyes. She patted the head of Shikamaru which almost purred under the touch of her.

"Don't do this in public please." He said to his sister which stopped albeit looking silently annoyed by him. "Mind your reputation and the one of our family." He lightly scolded her.

"Very well..." She said trailing. She went on her way with beyond happy Shikamaru which was smiling like a fool.

....