Chapter 34 : Chunin Exam of Konohagakure and Sunakagure

One year and half later, somewhere in the Land of Earth, noon

"Ero-seinin, when are we going to stop for a break." Naruto complained scratching his back.

Since they had left the village, Naruto had been thrilled to travel with Jiraya. A lot of things had happened such as ninja postmen and almost creating a war by sending the new manuscript of ero-seinin to another daimyo. It was the hassle at that time, they were lucky that the said daimyo liked the books of the sainnin.

"Yes, we are soon going to stop at an onsen, I need to do some research to continue my book." Stated seriously Jiraya.

Damn habit of him, Naruto would stay very far away from the onsen. Especially since he had the feeling that the onsen would be mixed and not divided by gender. He prayed to his onee-chan that nothing would happen.

....

In the onsen, evening

"Aaah, my back." Said Yuki Namikaze stretching in the hot water of the springs.

Since Sasuke joined Orochimaru side, it had been ethic for her. She had to spy on the people of the list given by Tobi and for Orochimaru's plans while making sure Sasuke didn't go berserk. The Uchiha was an angst teen and only listen to her, he almost killed Kabuto many times. Not that it wouldn't nice to get rid of the insufferable medi nin but Orochimaru didn't seem to be tired of him yet. So she had to save his ass each time, a bit harshly but she saved him even if he was up to not good. To summarize this, she was pretty busy and it was about to get worse.

"Come on, Naru. It is going to be fun." Said a well-known voice.

Yuki sighed what were the odds that she would meet them here. Her little brother arrived and started laughing at Jiraya.

"Bad luck for you, there is no woman in here." Said proudly Naruto.

Although, Jiraya had a radar for women and sadly, she didn't look as genderless as she used to. The Uzumaki genes were good ones, she had now a womanlier figure. Not too prominent but generally well balanced, her boobs weren't getting too much in her way. She had now to bandage it to keep her genderless figure. Her figure looked more and more like her father but with the skin of her mother. Her red hair got longer, she now tied it in a low pony tail or in a bum. That was it, the sannin had seen her.

"Hey beauty, don't mind us. Are you all alone in here?" inquired seductively Jiraya.

For the sake of the sage Rikudo. They were in a onsen, she didn't wear masks, but she did make sure to dye her hair and apply waterproof makeup to modify her features a bit. Although, someone who knew her parents could still recognize some similitudes.

"I am indeed, I don't know why but there was nobody when I came in." she said making the sannin suspicious.

Yuki did make sure that there would be no one. She may or may not have scared any potential clients, she needed sometimes to relax her sore muscles.

"That is odd, isn't this onsen known to be very popular?" said Jiraya now becoming more and more wary of her.

She started laughing. Then she smiled at him and Naruto which just entered the hot spring. He looked at her curiously.

"No need to be that worried, your little fox is safe. I am just relaxing in this onsen, our meeting is only due to your need of inspiration for your books." She said putting emphasis on the word book.

The Sannin was now slowly putting distance between them while Naruto seemed to have caught on the fact that she may be dangerous. Aww her little fox was slowly growing fangs.