Chapter 9 : The Truth

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN BLOODY SCENES AND SWEARING WORDS, GENTLE SOUL BE AWARE OF THAT IF YOU CONTINUE READING THIS CHAPTER. I WILL INDICATE WHEN THIS SCENE IS OVER WITH "*"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Don't forget to bring me dangos!" Yuki yelled to Kinoe

She resumed her training, she knew that she could now on really do her daily training. She got a scroll out, she got out her sword from her seal storage. She took the time to carefully unsheathed the dark sword, she didn't really understand how she was still using this sword.

It has been a gift from her mother's friend which the Third hokage was strongly disapproving. He had mixed feeling for this man but even more than with Danzo. He had this bitter expression when he thought about him.

He was one of his old students or something as her father was the student of his student whom she had never seen until now. What was strange is that everyone knew the legendary sennins but nobody had seen them in the village for at least a decade, they were avoiding at all cost to come back even if they were attached to Konoha.

They could have been declared as a rogue, but they were deemed on a very long-term trip instead. Although, they were still ninjas of Konoha, everyone was trying to talk about them as little as possible. She theorized that it was because the hokage felt guilty regarding his students that they preferred to stay outside the village.

He had such a fun time with them, but they were never home even if Jiraya sent once in a while a report with a toad. On these days, the hokage was happy and sad at the same time, he didn't come back home until late at night.

Yuki knew that they would have to come around, they were still a group of friends which had to get over their silly argument and eventually forgive themselves for it. She didn't know what might by this disagreement or other reasons, but she'd give everything to know what caused it.

She started to train, she did the first katas of her mother's kenjsutsu. It always made her feel good to train this way, it was as if all her mind was focused on this single action, nothing mattered anymore. She became the sword, she was merely a part of the wind, her body wasn't hers anymore.

She returned to a simple state which only wanted to execute these moves well and properly. It was such a shame that Itachi hadn't learned kenjutsu yet, she would have enjoyed sparing with him.

Shisui was already pretty advanced in this art, she had tried to duel him but it ended in less than two minutes and her brother figure laughing so much that he cried and rolled on the ground. So much for the cold-blooded nature of the Uchihas, at least, she knew the truth.

Everyone should really be more aware of that, recently, she heard a few whispered discussion about the Uchihas. She had almost turned around and yelled her lungs out to these fools. Hopefully, she refrained herself from doing so. They were concluding that the Uchiha clan was responsible for the whole Kyubi's incident. It was simply because their clan head was in possession of a special kekkai genkai that could control the Nine tails.

She found this idea revolting, they lost as much if not more than the rest of the village. Their clan members were the first to throw themselves in the battle to defend the village. It was only an old feud probably originated since the foundation of their village. The Senju clan and the Uchiha clan were the founder of Konoha, but somehow Madara Uchiha decided to try a coup d'état to get the charge of hokage and to destroy the village that he had tried to build with Hashirama Senju by using the Kyubi.

If you'd asked her opinion, it was utter bullshit to suppose that because of this, it meant that the Uchihas were responsible for a present incident implicating the Kyubi. It could have merely been shown to frame them and make everyone think that it was their fault to hide the identity of the responsible of this horrible event.