Chapter 63 : Naruto Namikaze ( Part III)

Two years later, Amgakure, Headquarters of the Akatsuki

"You are doing well, Yuki-chan!" praised her Yahiko.

Nagato nodded at his fellow Uzumaki. The young konohichi had been here a while to train her Rinnegan. He was starting to believe that a condition for awaking sage Rikudo's eyes was to have Uzumaki blood.

"Thank you!" she said, smiling at them, but she had a grim expression underneath it. She had received a crow earlier. It must have been it.

Each time that one flew over Ame, it was in fact a news which made the red hair thoughtful for a day at least before she found back her usual good mood.

"You are due to head back to Konoha soon, no?" inquired Konan playing with a flower paper.

None of the leaders of Amegakure wanted to see the red hair leave, but they couldn't hold her back against her will. Even the citizens of the village had fully adopted the Namikaze. Many had a better view of Konoha due to Yuki.

"Yup, but we will meet soon at the big Hidden villages summit!" she said, winking at them all.

Konoha and the major hidden villages had decided to put a durable end to conflicts, they decided to invite all the ninja villages to sign a big peace agreement. Even Ame was invited to this, it was said that Iwakagure, Konohagakure, Sunagkure, Kirigakure, kumogakure were ready to make amends. It seemed that the Fourth Hokage had chosen to bring peace to the new generation, it was the objective of the Akatsuki too. It would be very interesting since the internal state of Konoha was far from its usual peaceful state.

....

A few weeks later, Konohagakure, Merchant District near the Uchiha Compound

"You lots are simply thief and terrorist!" angrily spat a merchant.

Sasuke Uchiha smiled under his anbu mask. He didn't care about their excuses, they wanted to persecute the Uchihas and pined for the blame of a fire and the poor state of their business on them, they reap what they sow!

"Hum ... I am merely applying the rules, your shop is a centimetre too near the street. We are the special unit in charge of making peace reigns in the village." Said one of his fellow anbu.

He grabbed a fruit and throw it on the ground before stepping on it. This was the perfect way to get revenge on these civilians not knowing their place!

"That is enough!" said a voice that he hadn't heard in two years and a half.

"Oh, oh, look who is finally back in town." Said Sasuke blocking a short katana with his tanto.

"Sasuke you have changed a lot." Said Naruto with slight killer intent.

It seemed that these years with the snake sannin had put something in his empty head.

"So did you, you are capable of holding a sword properly." Spat Sasuke taking off his anbu mask.

He saw on the side Hinata and Shikamaru helping the merchant get out of the way.

"Enough!" said someone, stomping the ground with its cane.

Lord Danzo. He stood in between them. Naruto wanted to argue not knowing him but Yuki hirashined in front of him. Beautiful as always, she had chosen now to wear a light yellow kimono opened on the side and with large sleeves but he could see black one piece underneath it.

"Thank you, Lord Danzo." Said the daughter of the Fourth.

Neiji Hyuga was immediately by her side with Ino Yamanaka. It seemed that all the notorious members of their promotion had chosen to side with them.