Chapter 8: Visit

I was wondering whether to knock or not, but I realized it was my house, so I just went straight in

I quietly opened the door and got a look at almost naked Amira. Black lace underwear covered a small part of her body. She had her brown hair in all directions. And had her back to me, so I noticed her scars.

Not one or two. About ten. Her whole back was covered with them. The wounds had to be quite deep to leave such scars.

"How did you come to them?" I spoke in a rougher voice than I wanted. She immediately turned to me and looked for the first thing she had close to her to cover herself.

"Can't you knock?" She raised her voice.

"I asked something." I took a few steps towards her.

"Me too." She threw a big T-shirt over her head, which I don't know where she got from. I didn't give her any clothes.

"But I asked first." I stopped by her.

"Really grown up." She rolled her eyes and pulled her hair out from under her T-shirt. "Don't pretend you care." She pulled her shirt even lower.

"I don't." I said in a harsh voice, but I'm really interested. They looked pretty old. Difficult childhood maybe?

"Ah, I get it. You definitely want me to have a memory of you as you have to me." She dug her finger into my shoulder, where she shot me. It still hurts, but I didn't let her see that. "I still have some space on my stomach." She smiled. She's totally crazy. "But if you're afraid that..." I didn't let her finish. My hand landed on her neck. I walked forward until her back hit the wall. She had to blink a few times after hitting her head.

"Don't you dare say I'm afraid again."

"Let me guess. You're not afraid of anything." She laughed, putting her hands on mine, and tried to push me away. Does she enjoys the pain, or does it just seem to me? "Big boy." She showed her set of white teeth again.

"You really don't want to live, do you?"

"I'd kill you before you pulled out your gun. Plus, you wouldn't be able to kill me. You backed out once." Her corner of her mouth rose. "You'll back out again."

I froze at the club that time. She pushed herself against the blade like a madman. So far, her wound has not yet healed. Of course, I wanted her to die, but it would only be a problem.

Even bigger now. Her father knows I'm here with her. And depending on how close she is with her team, they already know as well. I'm surprised no one knocked on the door last night. Or kicked them.

"Piccola puttana." (Little bitch) I noticed the corner of her mouth twitching, but I didn't pay much attention to it.

"Let me go before you hurt yourself, Moretti." She said harshly. I let her go, but placed my hands next to her head and trapped her between the wall and my chest. "What are you trying to do here?" She frowned "If you think my knees will break or something, just because others are doing it, you're wrong. Your seductive and devouring look does nothing to me."