Chapter 56: Balcony

I slowly opened the door to the room that I was supposed to sleep un and looked around

I slowly opened the door to the room that I was supposed to sleep un and looked around. The moonlight passed through the curtains on the left side of the room, and when I walked over to them I had a view of the glass wall. In the middle was a glass door that led to a balcony.

Just because of the wonderful atmosphere, I didn't turn the light on and looked around the room once more.

The bed was just a few steps from the balcony. Two ordinary bedside tables were right next to it. Opposite was a huge wooden cabinet. The door on the right side of the room was probably from the bathroom, which I will review later.

On the left was also a table with a smaller library full of books.

The wall behind the bed was gray unlike the others, which were white. There were also different shades of brown everywhere.

Overall, the room looked gorgeous. Cozy.

I walked to the door that led to the hallway and closed it. I headed for the next door, which was to lead to the bathroom.

The light revealed a shiny bathroom. The color of the tiles on the walls was the same as the curtains, the same shade of brown. Only the ceiling was white. The floor was also a different color.

To the right was a glass shower. To the left was a toilet behind a small wall. Directly opposite the door was a white bathtub, next to which were two mirrors with sinks.

I went back to the room but left the bathroom door open as I was headed there. I walked over to the bedside table and put my gun on it from behind my belt.

I felt cold air on my skin. Out of the corner of my eye, still bent at the table, I noticed that the door to the balcony was wide open.

I quickly raised my gun and turned. I aimed directly behind me, where the person was hiding in the shadows.

"You should put it down before you hurt yourself, honey." I heard a woman's voice. She seemed familiar to me, but I couldn't assign a face to her.

"The only person I'll hurt, is you."

"You're funny." She laughed. "But now really," she took a step closer to me "put it down." I glanced at her body. Black leather jacket and black top. Dark jeans and platform shoes.

"Take the next step and I'll blow your head off."

"I don't think you have it in you, hon" She took another step, and the moonlight illuminated her face. She smiled from ear to ear as if nothing was happening.

The bright green eyes seemed extremely familiar. Her longer brown hair was soluble. Full lips and strong cheekbones.

"Who are you?"

"Don't you remember me? Ouch. That hurt." She rested her hand on her chest and closed hurt. "How did your dinner with that lucky one end up? I hope you took my advice to heart."