Chapter 11: An order

"You look awful

"You look awful."

I turned to the person behind me. Lydia stood in the doorway, looking at me. I stood in front of the mirror in a towel, trying to look at least a little out of the world. I haven't slept well all night. I had such a stupid feeling that I couldn't get rid of it, and it kept me up all night.

"Well thank you." I said sarcastically. "I couldn't sleep last night." I explained to her, and in the meantime she went to the closet to get dressed.

"I wouldn't be able to sleep either if I had someone between my legs." She chuckled.

"What?" I looked at her.

"Those walls are thinner than you think." She laughed.

"Of course they are." I said in a low, tired voice.

"So, if you manage to go downstairs for breakfast, I'd love to meet you there." She laughed and I reached for my first thing, which was my clothes. I threw it at her, but she caught it deftly. "I'll wait for you downstairs." She left the room.

If Lydia could hear it from a great distance, I'm sure Francesco heard it too. I already understand what Dominic was afraid of. I don't know who he'll be more mad at.

Sorry Dominic, but I hope it's you.

After a long adjustment and covering of the bruises that Francesco had caused me, and probably some hickeys from Dominic, I was finally ready to leave the room.

Not that I'm ashamed or anything, but I feel more comfortable. And that's the main thing.

"Where's your brother?" I went downstairs and found the dining room almost empty. Only Lydia sat there.

"It took you a long time and he had to do something." She said between cheers.

"Thank goodness." I ran to the table and sat across from Lydia. I started eating the hot food quickly. I'm incredibly hungry.

"You have an appetite." Lydia laughed. "How come you're not fat yet?"

"Metabolism." I said, trying not to suffocate on the food in front of me.

"That's so unfair." She said in a softer voice with a smile.

"Look who finally got up." I heard a rough male voice from the hallway. Not the one I wanted. "How did you sleep, Amore?" Dominic joined us. Praise God that not directly to me.

"That's none of your business." It was a one-off and let it stay there. I'll leave here and I won't see him again. I hope. It doesn't look like the type of relationship, but you never know.

"That was exaggerated, don't you think?" There was another voice that I really wasn't in the mood for.

"Didn't you have something to arrange?" I ate the last bite and moved away from the table. I stood up, but didn't realize he was right behind me, and I bumped into him.