Chapter 33: Disc

I woke up much earlier than they expected

I woke up much earlier than they expected. Christian was, I suppose, with someone on the phone while we were still in the car.

"I told you what to do...Do I look like I care?...Arrange it, I don't care how, but arrange it." He said in a slightly irritated tone. "Idiots."

After he hung up, we stopped somewhere. With my eyes still properly closed, I tried to move as little as possible. The door on his side opened and I soon felt a cold air on my left hand.

I felt his hands on my hips. He pulled me out of the car and lifted me by the arms. Who would have thought he could do it?

I heard a few more voices before I felt a little warm. We're in a building. So, I won't freeze here completely. That's not bad news at all.

"Open that fucking door before she wakes up," Christian said through his teeth.

With each step, I felt colder and colder again. Where the hell is he taking me?

After a few minutes, I felt solid ground under my feet and the cold of a metal chair under my ass.

"Tie her up." He ordered someone. My hands were tied with a rope behind my back in a moment. "Come find me when she wakes up."

"Sure boss." I heard a rough voice and then the slam of a metal door.

Great. I'm in a room with a guy. I don't have the slightest shit where I am and I'm tied to a chair. And to make matters worse, no one knows I need help.

How could I be so stupid and naive and go into this alone? At least I should have called someone, whether they were patrolling outside or something. But no, I'm going to play the hero. It'll be so damn valid for me when I'm dead.

"Yes?" I heard him just after his cell phone rang. "What? Fuck." I heard footsteps and then the door. He is gone.

I opened my eyes quickly and looked around the room where I was.

I'm screwed.

No windows, ventilation, nothing to use. There is absolutely nothing here but doors and four walls. How the hell do I get out?

I tried to get my hands off the rope, but it was in vain. Nothing helped. Even if I dislocated my finger, I would still be locked up here. I'm going to have to come up with something else.

The door suddenly opened and a man was standing in it. It is impossible that he is so tall. I wonder how his head didn't bang on the metal door frame. He moved his gaze to his mobile and absolutely ignored my presence. 

I cleared my throat when I realized he wouldn't look at me unless I let him know.

His gaze shot at me. He immediately turned and left the room. I need to talk to Christian.

"That was fast." I heard his voice and soon appeared at the door. He came closer to me with a jacket in his hand. He threw it around my shoulders, and I looked at him in confusion. "Don't look at me like that." He laughed. "You have to realize I'm not the bad guy here." Good joke. I really liked it.