Bonus chapter II.

We all have seen at least one of those movies

Movies that have a happy ending.

The couple around which the story takes place finally kisses after they survived something that changed them.

They grab their hands, say their "I love you" and on the screen appears a large inscription and they lived happily ever after...

Well, let me introduce something...

The reality, you idiots!

I don't know whose idea it was to give young children unrealistic ideas about a wonderful and simple future after they find the love of their life, but he would deserve a knee in the balls.

And yes, I'm a fucking sure it was a man and not a woman because only men have such stupid fucking ideas.

I didn't think I'd die like this.

I should have my happy ending! I deserve it, don't I? After everything that happened.

But it's here.

Right now.

This is how I go.

What did I do wrong? I found love. It was supposed to be a happy ending. Why couldn't it be?

And I will die alone.

"Prinicpessa?" I looked above myself and almost got a concussion as I struck the concrete with the back of my head. "What are you doing there?" My husband, frowned at me, holding Em's hand.

"Ouch." I touched the place where I hit my head.

"Em, go to find your mom." Francesco rushed Em and she disappeared from my sight.

I folded my hands on my chest, which was quite difficult, as my huge stomach was in the way.

I heard him sit on the edge and jumped down. Carefully, I lifted my gaze from the ground to him.

"Don't you dare laugh," I said with a serious expression.

"Did you get stuck here?" It was heard in his voice that he tried to hold his laughter while looking around the empty pool.

Yes, pool. That almost killed me. Empty fucking pool.

"Em lost her ball here and..."

"And it was easier to get down than up?" He cut me off with an expression that I would like to kick it, but in my currently pregnant condition, it would not end well.

"Really funny." I scoffed.

It's not even a bit funny. I thought I'd die here after Em fled. That's what I get for trying to help.

"You can't stand up, can you?" I turned away from him and clenched my jaw. "Unbelievable." He shook his head with a laugh and slowly sat next to me. "Amira. We have talked about..."