Chapter 10: Sarcasm🔥

"Based on that, I guess it didn't work out the way you thought it would

"Based on that, I guess it didn't work out the way you thought it would." Lydia greeted me. Amira flew past her, absolutely dialed. She didn't tell her anything, she just headed straight for the room.

"She acted like a small child." I threw off my jacket. "She should grow up."

"What did she do?" She folded her arms across her chest.

"She got information from him, and then she wanted to sleep with him. Just for fun."

"Then why didn't she stay there?" She looked at me confused.

"Are you crazy? Sure," I rolled my eyes, "you're her friend. You're going to defend her, not me. I get it." I walked past her into the living room and laid my jacket on the couch. I threw myself at it.

"Are we really doing this? How many times have you slept with someone you shouldn't had? And you knew you shouldn't, but you still did. I'll tell you when ..." she came to me. "Sophia."

There we go. I knew this was coming.

"You slept with my best friend, even though you knew you shouldn't. She had a boyfriend."

"She was the one who ..."

"Yes. Yes. I've heard it from you a hundred times. But it doesn't matter. Today you acted like you were her father. No Amira, you can't have sex with him." She said in a harsh voice to imitate me.

"You only say that because you're her friend." 

Amira got on my nerves so much today. First, she wore black, even though I told her not to. She was supposed to shine in that club so he could notice her. But it passed her anyway. The dress was so short that it was visible to her throat as she bent down. The neckline also couldn't be bigger. Of course, she excited me, but she should have acted professionally. I did it. Why couldn't she?

Second, she played with him as if it was nothing. It didn't bother her at all that he could just leave her, and then everything would be useless.

Third, she just almost slept with him. Before she got the information. She almost shared it with him on the table. A few small moans came out of her mouth, and I knew it wasn't touchless. When she already had the information, she wanted to stay there to sleep with him. Because she was sexually frustrated.

Guess what Amira. You're not the only one.

Because of her, I couldn't enjoy the whole week slowly. There are still only problems around her, and I have to solve them.

"We'll talk when you come to your senses." She turned on her heel and left the living room.

Why did I let her live here again? I was supposed to put her on the first plane, somewhere on the other side of the world. At least I'd had peace from her.

She never stops blaming me for Sophia. It was really just a one-off. It hasn't been that long. She didn't really last long.

I didn't see her after that night. A few days later, Lydia found out and sent me to hell. She said she never wanted to see me again. That was the last thing she told me. Then she just left, and I didn't hear from her. She didn't even call. She erased me from her life.