part 3

We are in Jack's room and we are a mess.

Jack slams the door shut, then opens it to put a cap on the outside door handle and closes it again.

I cringe briefly "you did not actually just do that!?"

Jack looks at me like I've got two heads "yeah, bro code innit"

Then he's back on me, his hands are EVERYWHERE, his mouth devouring me. I'm pushed against the wall and he brings his knee up between my legs, and I grind on it.

It must be the mix of heat, traveling and alcohol, because I feel like I don't know who I am.

This woman, grinding on this thigh, hands in his hair, fucking eating his face - is not me.

Jack pulls my hair, bringing my head back sharply.

I cry out as he kisses down my neck.

His hand cups my breast.

I want him, no I need him.

"Have you got a condom?" I ask

"Hmmm-mmm" he breathes, his mouth on my collarbone.

I can't help it, another little cry escapes my mouth, I need him to touch me.....there........

I take things into my own hands, pushing Jack back, I swiftly pull my dress off over my head. 

Jack stares, admiring me in just my underwear. I'm so pleased Im wearing decent, matching underwear tonight.

"Even it up" I request.

I watch as Jack steps back. He swiftly undoes the buttons on his shirt and discards it, then removes his jeans.

We stand staring at each other.
I have the advantage here, I googled Jack, I knew what was under his clothes, but my god, in the flesh, he is insane!

If Jack is disappointed in what he is looking at with me he doesn't show it.

He comes back towards me. As his hands now roam my bare skin I am literally on fire.

Suddenly his hand is cupping the back of my head.
His kiss is furious.
With his other hand on my waist he manoeuvres me to the bed.

Before we reach it though he reaches around and removes my bra.

Immediately he's sucking and licking my breasts.

I'm embarrassed by how wet I'm getting. He's going to think I pissed myself.

Suddenly he stops
"Wait there......" He rushes off into his ensuite.
He returns almost immediately with a condom in his hand.

I can't help but stare at the bulge in his pants.
Subconsciously I bite my lip.

He notices and stops just in front of me.
He hooks his thumbs into the waistband and swiftly removes them totally, revealing his literally massive erection.

I stare at him.
I know I'm fucked.

"Shit" I mutter outloud. It's fucking huge!

He's obviously used to this reaction "we can go slow" he assures me.

I look up into his eyes, and they are darker again.
He reminds of one of those kids toys, the ones that they have to look after and their eyes change colour, yellow for hungry, blue for sad, red for angry.......
Jack's seem to turn black when he's turned on.

I nod and he reaches out for me, his hands start at my shoulders and run down by body, slowly exploring my breasts, he watches my face as he lightly pinches my nipples between his finger and thumb. I gasp and watch as his eyes widen.