Part 20

"Shouldn't you check with your parents before you invite me to theirs for Christmas Jack?"

His face gives him away

"Your mum told you to invite me didn't she?" As I say this my voice cracks with emotion, not at being upset or embarrassed over how pathetic my situation is, but again at his mum who I've still never met, or spoken to, thinking of me, yet again.
Jack had obviously at some point given her my address because a pregnancy and birth magazine subscription has been gifted to me from her. Along with a postal mum to be pamper box I received a couple of weeks ago.

Jack places an arm around my shoulder "nah, she don' mean anythin' by it, she's not prying or anythin' she's jus' looking afta ya, it's wot she does"

I hide my face into his chest "I know", I say, muffled, "she seems so lovely and I don't deserve it"

Jack wraps me up in his arms and talks softly to me "she reckons ya do deserve it, havin' a baby and tying yaself to me for the next 18 years!" He chuckles.

"But Christmas, with your family? That's a bit much isn't it?"

"Nah, not really? Ya me babbas mom, whateva that means for us, it makes ya important, I'll always look afta ya Chels"

I cling to him, inside his embrace, feeling him, smelling him. I need him to look after me, but not in the same way he was thinking.

I turn my head, I graze my lips against his neck., I wrap my arms around him tighter.

I feel him freeze. He's holding his breath.

I move my lips to his ear, brushing against his earlobe. A small groan escapes him.

"Chels......" I don't stop. I know his protests aren't for real.

I nibble the earlobe.

"Chels......" His hand reaches under my chin.

I look at his face. Fuck he looks as desperate as me.

"Chels......" His voice is soft "Chelsea, I dunno why, but I feel more like me when I'm with ya than with anyone else I know"

Finally we are kissing and it's glorious. Slow and sensual, Jack is soothing my face with his fingertips and pressing his body into me gently.

Jack makes a haphazard job of clearing the packaging from the crib off of my bed, then embraces me, resuming our kiss and the way his tongue deftly cuts between my lips and flicks within my mouth sends my knees weak.
This is off the scale.

"Chelsea, I'm sorry for all the shit I've put ya through" he talks softly between kisses, his fingers twisting in my curls.
"Ya've no idea how amazin' ya are growing our baby, keepin' her safe"

His hand is at the hem of my jumper, slowly lifting it "I'll always look afta ya Chels, I mean it"

He lifts my jumper up and over my head, his hands now gingerly touching my breasts, which are at least two cup sizes bigger now than the last time he saw them like this "do they still hurt?" He asks.

I shake my head.

He reaches around and unclips my bra, he gasps as he frees them.

My nipples are now bigger, darker.

He cups his hands around them and gently starts kissing and sucking and I gasp loudly at the sensation......so sensitive now.

His eyes meet mine as he rubs both nipples to hardness with his thumbs.

He takes in the sight of my body before him, I feel a little self conscious.

"Is it weird to be so turned on by a naked pregnant body?" He asks in that wrecked gravely voice.

"I think, when it's of your doing, it's totally acceptable"

Jack runs a trail of kisses down my belly as he pulls down my jeggings. I hold onto his shoulders for balance as I step out of them, then do the same with my knickers.

"Fuck" he breathes. "Lay down beautiful"

I lay back on my bed and watch as Jack unwraps his own body. After half a season he's even fitter looking than he was on holiday. Every muscle is perfectly sculpted.

He crawls up next to me. "Is everythin' still ok? Nothin' gonna hurt her, or you?"

I laugh "I think you might struggle on top now, but no, all good"

Starting at my feet, Jack covers every inch of my body with kisses. By the time his lips reach the top of my inner thigh my clit is absolutely throbbing for his touch.

But it's not his fingers that touch it. I close my eyes and moan loudly as his mouth envelopes my sensitive nub, he alternates between firm sucks and gently carressing with his tongue.

I try to reach for his head, but it's difficult with the bump in the way. I grip at the pillows near me, moaning, my hips already moving with his rhythm.

I'm already close and when he finally, easily slides a finger into me he groans at my wetness.

He expertly curls two fingers into me, finding the magic spot. He presses there as he sucks and nibbles on my clit.

Shockwaves start shooting through my body as I feel my walls convulse, I feel it so much deeper. I feel my womb contract as my walls flutter and tighten around his fingers.

"Oh my fucking god!" I cry.

Jack's hand presses on the base of my bump as his teeth graze my clit and my body twists and bucks violently against his face.

I've never felt anything like this, I feel like I've lost control of my body. Instinctively my hands cradle my bump but as I shudder I call out Jacks name, it feels amazing!

Slowly my senses return and as I open my eyes I see Jack watching me, concern etched on his face. "Are ya ok? Ya tummy's gone well hard?"

I smile "I'm fine, I'm totally fine, that was amazing" I smile.

He doesn't look convinced "but she's ok?"

I nod "it's all fine. It said it's all fine in that book tour mum sent me"

He smirks. Then looks at me, "so how'd ya wanna do this? Ya gonna ride me?"

Grinning I clamber on top of Jack, cringing at how much of a whale I must look. Jack takes my hands to steady me as I slowly lower onto him.

I take him halfway and lean forward, gasping at his depth. Jack studies my face and grips my hands tighter, locking his elbows, taking my weight as I lean towards him, trying to find a comfortable angle.

Slowly I inch down lower "ooooh" I yelp.

Jack brings his knees up behind me "try leaning back" but as I do I wince. It's too deep and I can't take it.

Immediately Jack takes charge, he flips me over and I'm on my knees, leaning over the pillows, Jack gently strokes my lower back and arsecheeks. He finds my opening and as he rubs his tip against me, he tells me to tell him to stop if he goes too far.

He gently eases in, his hand slides around, cradling the bump before moving gently to my breasts.

"Ya ok?" I reassure him that I am and he pushes in further, slowly increasing the pace.

As I start to relax I feel him pull me up, back to him, until I'm resting back on his thighs, my back against his chest and he's nuzzling my neck as he pushes up into me. "Ya amazing Chels, ya feel amazin'....."he breathes and I feel weak again as waves of pleasure wash over me, not as intense but just as moving.

He grunts and with a deep final thrust, he comes. His arms hold me tight as slowly we slide down to the soft mattress together.

I feel totally safe and content as he spoons in behind me, still planting soft kisses on my neck.