Part 94

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          JACK'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit, I'm fucked, absolutely fucked and I'm not entirely sure what to do......Nicole and Simon are almost shagging under the table, everyone else is dancing......

I rub my face, if I find Sam, maybe I'll tell him I'm just going back to the villa.
I get up, taking a moment to try to ground myself. I've not drunk as much as Sunday or Monday, so I'm not sure why I'm so wasted, maybe it's the Spanish measures.
Paul's back "hey Jack sit yerself back down, got somethin' for ya"
I sit because I can't remember why I stood up.
"You look fucked mate"

"Yeah Spanish measures innit?"

"Nah, it's the vodka oranges ya downed all afternoon" ah shit, I'd forgotten about them.
"This will liven you up, you're on with that Tessa, if ya dont want her send her my way"

Huh? "Ya whaa? O'course I don' want her"

"They're coming back to ours"

"Fuck off are they!"

"Well Nicole's coming back with Simon and it's safety in numbers with these girls innit, the other three ain't interested so Tessa's coming back, she's afta a bit of you, she's tellin' everyone you invited her back"

Nah, what the fuck is he on about. "I didn't? When did I say that??"

"Before ya had ya little snooze on the table! You looked like ya was getting cosy doing those traffic lights"

"Nahhh, bro, no way......she's nuffin on Chelsea" I massage my temples. Maybe I need more food? I try to remember if it's salt or sugar I need....

"You sure Jacky boy? She's definitely keen"

"Yeah, no, I know, but, I mean I know she would and it's cool ya know t'feel that rush that I could if I wanted..... y'get me, ya know that feelin' the chase like of a one nighter......"

"YEAHHHHHH bro!" he looks like a maniac when he grins.

"But, like why would I? Why mess with the paupers when I got a queen at home."

"Even though she said no when ya asked her to marry you?"

"Ah fuck off ya prick! Last time I trust fuckin' Sam!" Fuck sake, as if he told him!
"Wots the time?" As if I fell asleep anyway.

"Jack it's nearly one am!" I pull my phone out of my pocket, he's right, and I've got missed calls from Chelsea.

"mate, ya were talkin' utter shit to Tessa, she went to dance with the girls, next thing I know, ya napping!"

Yeah I remember them all going to dance.....

"Where's John and Sam?"

"Over there, they found a pool table" he moves a menu that's on the table between us. "Here get this in ya, wake ya right up that will"

I can't believe him.
He's cut three lines of coke while we've been talking.
My head's still spinning I can't deal with this.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"C'mon just a little line, get ya ready to party again"

I need, I don't know what I need, I grab the nearest glass it looks like lemonade, if it isn't a clear spirit is the next best thing I guess. I down it......urgh fucking gin. Still I feel a bit sharper.

"Mate, I'm away with fucking England in a couple of days!!"

"Ya said drug tests hardly happen"

"I'm in fucking Ibiza, they'll expect me to volunteer to do one! Gonna be suss if I refuse ain't it?"
I'm so angry at him.
"If anyone were to even see me with that! Fuck sake Paul I ain't touched that stuff in fuckin' years!!"