part 6

A few days have passed and I'm relaxing by the pool.

Ben and Layla have gone off somewhere. Jasmin and Sian are shopping at the local supermarket.

Madders and Jack again disappeared to the city boys villa last night after going on some boating trip with them yesterday.

Declan and Mason are out here, and apart from a little chit chat they are mostly leaving me be.

I've got my air pods in, I did bring a book out here, but I'm just enjoying doing nothing.

I'm aware that I'm dozing......

I wake up, and pull my cap down over my forehead........

When my eyes open again, I'm in the shade. One of the huge sun shades has been dragged next to my lounger.

I look ahead of me, Dec and Mason have disappeared.

I turn and Jack is lounging across from me, scrolling on his phone.

He hears me shuffle and looks up "ya were burnin' ya need to be careful! Ya skins pale for a brunette innit?"

I sit up groggily. "Thank you for looking after my skin" I grin.

"Where is everyone?" Jack reels off the last whereabouts he knows of everyone.

He tells me about another exclusive party tonight that everyone is going to.

"And how was your trip yesterday?" I ask

Jack's face lights up, he tells me excitedly about the dolphins he saw. He jumps up and picking my legs up, he sits on my sunlounger and plops my legs onto his lap. He shows me the photos and tells me which ones he has sent off to his little sister and tells me about the hand made shell jewelry he has bought for her.

He's very endearing.

But then, he's expression changes.

His hand runs up my leg slowly.....

"Jack" I start "anyone could come outside"

"Sooooo" in his Brum accent he can give the shortest of words so many extra syllables. I can't help smile at him.

"God it actually wouldn't bother you to have sex in a room full of people would it?"

He says nothing. He is trying so hard not smile or laugh. But the little blush of red that flushes his cheeks gives him away.

"Oh you lot really are disgusting!"

We are saved then by Jasmin coming out with Ginny in tow "bro!" Jack smiles at him.

"We thought we'd meet the others at that steak place Jacky, you up for it?"

Jack agrees readily and gets up to follow Ginny back inside.

He turns back to me "I'll see ya at the party yeah?"

I nod back.

***

The party is held at a luxury pool bar, again full of beautiful people. The boys aren't here yet, so we get some drinks, and find a table.

Its nice to have an evening to ourselves and we eagerly share all our gossip. Of course Layla has been with Ben almost constantly.
Sian has had a few little moments with Chris, one of the non footballer mates staying with the city boys and Jasmin admits she's been a little cosy with Mason.

"You and Jack seem into each other" Jasmin mentions casually

"No, don't do that"

"What?"