Part 119

I squint at the clock, 6am. These lost days between Christmas and New year have me losing track, I've no idea if Jack needs to be up yet or not.
I turn my head, his back is facing me, his bare shoulder peeking from the top of the duvet.
I spoon around him, sliding my arm around his waist "baby.... Jack....." I say softly to his neck.

"Hmmmff" is the muffled response.

"Jack what time you in today?"

"Mmmm? Fff lata fffmph"

"What?" I tickle my fingers across his ribs.

"I sez fuckin' lata!" He mumbles more audibly.

"When later?"

"Urghhhh eleven! Fok off"

I smile to myself before peeling away from him and turning over "ok then"

I wait for it.......

"Ah nah now me backs fuckin' cold! C'mere!"

I say nothing and stay still.
He turns, heavily chucking his body around on the bed, although the super expensive orthopaedic mattress doesn't have the desired effect of disturbing me and I barely move.
His arm slides around me "hhhhm ya still naked"

"Apparently so"

"Ya neva sleep naked when we've got people stayin' ova"

"I was that tired" I close my eyes leaning against him, he tails a finger lazily underneath the swell of my breasts.

"Seein' as we're both awake, an' ya did wake me....."

I turn over to face him and am greeted with his smiling face "mornin' beautiful"

"Morning gorgeous" I grin as I move forward to kiss him, we both pull apart giggling.

"Mmmm garlic" he chuckles before returning to kiss me again anyway.

Karen cooked for us all last night and to say her lasagne may have been heavy on the garlic is an understatement, but it was delicious.
We had the whole clan, including Karen's sister and her family for Christmas so Christmas day was chaotic but in the best way, with Jacks cousin having a son the same age as Mia the whole day was extra magical.
Kiera and Josh resturned to Birmingham to see Josh's family on boxing day along with the extended family leaving just Karen, Kevin and Holly here which the girls have adored.
Tomorrow is new year's eve and they'll leave after Jacks lunchtime game and make way for our next set of guests for a new year's get together. Fixtures have for once allowed Ben and Jack to celebrate together and Ben, Layla and Alfie will be joining us along with Sian, Chris and Liam.
Things are still not right between Ben and Layla and I know Jack is hoping to get a chance to speak with his friend. Ben missing out on the world cup from injury has only seemed to send his mood spiriling further downwards, while Layla, well who even knows what's going on with Layla. I'm still not completely over the revealation that is was her and not Ben having an affair with the nanny.

I'm brought back to the here and now by Jack, his hot mouth at my breast, his thigh finding its way between my legs. I gasp as he sucks harder and I bring my hand to the back of his head as his hand finds my buttock and kneads me to him. I reach between us and grasp his morning erection he groans, his mouth still full of my flesh as I slowly, firmly run my hand up and down his length, his hips rock to me as his hands get rougher with me.
I grapple between us, lining him up wanting him in me now.
He grabs my thigh pulling it over his hip as he enters me slowly stretching me open as he goes, it's delicious. I love it, he removes his head from my chest to glance up, checking I'm ok, knowing I'm not as wet as he likes, but I do like this. I bite my lip as he holds at my waist and thrusts upwards into me, I cry out at the fullness as his cock forces it's way fully in. "Shhhhhh" he murmers still watching me as he starts to move. It's no good, I want more. I need more. I bring my hands up to his shoulders and push him back, he sighs appreciatively as he rolls back, gripping my hips and pulling me with him until I'm on top. Straddling him I bounce up and down slowly as my wetness increases and covers him in my slick juices. I lean back finding the sweet spot and he watches me dark eyed and  aroused at the sight of me moving above him. He brings a hand round to play with me, dextrous fingers seek out my clit I feel the bubbling within and reach for his other hand, not knowing why but acting on desire I bring his fingers to my mouth and suck as he swirls his other fingers around and across my clit, smearing my juices, knowing I'm close. He bites his own lip and I know he wants more, but I'm so close I can't think, my body purely now acting on impulse using his body beneath me for my own pleasure.
His legs bend behind me, his hands move firmly to my ribs and in one swift movement I'm being moved.
He's on top of me now, he positions my legs around his waist pulling my pelvis up to him and I cry out overcome with sensations, my nerves tingling as he thrusts into me hard. He grabs for my hands and buries his face to my neck as he pounds into me fully as hard and fast as he can. I'm aware but unable to process the thought that can't quite form, the beds squeaking, I'm wailing, he's panting, anyone now on the landing would hear us......but I can't give the thought time to materialise fully because I'm there, on the edge.
My back arches upwards as I cry out for him, his lips smash against mine maybe trying to silence me, or himself, as he roars into me and spills into me.

Panting he rolls off of me, we turn to each other grinning.

"That was nice"

"That were bloody amazin' bab" he faces me "I really don' wanna get up now" he moans "not fair I gotta go out in the cold an' you all jus' stay here playin' with the girls new toys" he pouts and I can't resist tapping those pouty lips with my finger

"be a good little worker and I'll reward you again later"

"I wan' same again later" he hauls himself up and I watch him pad into the ensuite.

I think about my own plans for today, making the most of having Karen and Kevin on hand to watch the girls, it's my intention to grab the food for tomorrow night and also something I can't put off any longer.....

"So ya goin to go to the salon today?" He asks strutting back into the room, I can hear the bath running and he comes around the bed to grab his phone.

"Yeah" I sigh.
I can't do it anymore, I can't work with Danielle after the Christmas party fiasco.
She genuinely both dislikes Jack and can't see what was so wrong about telling Matt to meet us at the club - both things I can't accept from her as a friend or colleague. She also it transpires went into great details sharing the history of mine and Jacks relationship history with Eden. I know Danielle holds a grudge against Jack for refusing her a loan or making an investment into the salon a while back, but I told her at the time I was the one that told him not to because I knew she'd blow the money by investing badly for the salon and just keep asking for more.
It was her bad ideas and the direction she was trying to move the salon in that had made me keep my distance. I'd worked there minimally since having Esme, most of my working time now taken up on shoots and the odd film set - which was a direction I was interested in getting further into and in the meantime I'd kind of fallen into the role of city's first team barber.
The few regulars I'd looked after for years I was more often than not visiting them in their own homes now anyway. I didn't need the salon anymore.

"Let me know if there's any trouble yeah?"

I sit up "I'll be fine, I'm just picking up my stuff and dropping back my key. Job done"

"I told ya, if ya want to do salon work again I'll buy ya a salon"

I laugh "no, no, I'm ready to move on, I much prefer freelancing, it's suits our life much better"

"You bein' happy is wot suits our life betta, yeah? That's wot matters"

I watch him disappear back into the bathroom, and while I feel a bit sad that one chapter is closing, I'm also feeling more relieved to be free of it.