Part 81

Toddler Years 👧
2 years old 🗓️

February

I wake up twenty minutes before my alarm goes off. Typical.
I creep to the bathroom. It's cold. I look outside, there's a thick frost. I check the control panel on the wall and turn the heating up a couple of degrees.

I crawl back into bed and snuggle in to Jack's warm body, spooning my back into his chest. He wraps his arm around me.
Fifteen minutes until we have to get up.
I wriggle against him, pressing my backside into his hips.
I stroke his arm slung over me.
"You awake?" I ask quietly.
"Mmmm"
I wriggle into him more.
"Mmmmm" he groans, deeper this time.
His hand creeps up to my breasts beneath my vest.
I wriggle against him more, making it clear what I want.

"Wot time is it?" He mumbles into my hair.

"We've got ten minutes...."

This seems to be the push he needs, he shifts his thigh and brings his hand down to my knickers.
He gently teases me through the fabric before tugging the crotch to the side, exposing my entrance.

He fiddles with himself and brings his tip to me.
I groan as his fingers dig into my hip and he thrusts fully into me.
I rest my head back against him and rock my pelvis with his.

"Jesus fuckin' Christ I'm already close Chels!" He pants against my neck.

"It's ok, me too......"

"Yeah?" He twists his arm around to reach my clit.

"Oh fuuuuck....." I gasp as lightly swirls his fingers around it.
He's thrusting hard now, gripping me tight.

"Come with me Chels....." He pleads
And I do, as he rams into me and lightly pinches my clit my climax washes over me.

I relax into his arms.

"Mmmm morning" I smile.

"Good mornin' beautiful"

-

Today's shoot finishes late, the past couple of weeks I've been doing lots of work with a magazine based in the city. I've worked previously with one of their photographers who recommended me once when the booked stylist pulled out last minute and it has led to quite a lot of work which I've really enjoyed.

The days are longer so Jack has been picking up Mia from nursery which is giving him extra time with her, which he is loving, as is Mia.

I'm feeling particularly frazzled as I also had a therepy session this morning.
After our initial twice weekly sessions, the frequency continued with my individual sessions, but as I've felt stronger, we are down to weekly sessions.
It's draining and it's painful, but it's slowly helping me understand myself on a much deeper level which in turn is helping me understand the dynamics of the relationships around me.
It's also helping me to finally believe that I am not a by product of parents failings.
I am worthy of success, I am worthy of happiness and I am worthy of love.

I'm so tired I drive home on auto pilot and have one of those panics when I pull onto our drive that I don't remember the journey.

I sit in the car for a few moments. Just processing my day, before getting out and heading to the door.

I walk in, dumping my bags in the hall.

I can smell food wafting from the kitchen and hear the low din of music.
I follow the smells and sounds and stop in the doorway, watching him.

I'll never get bored of coming home to him cooking for us, which is a role he's taken on more and more lately.
Admittedly, it's mostly reheating ready prepared food delivered by his personal chef, but still it's the thought, the gesture behind it that means a lot. Plus the food is bloody delicious!

He could easily pull the 'too tired to help' card after training.
God knows most of his friends and colleagues do.
To be honest, I guess his work is harder, in a sense, but I'm out of the house longer hours at the moment, and I adore the fact that even though I know he's been playing FIFA all afternoon or doing something totally random with Mia, that the dishwasher will always be unloaded, things will be generally tidy, and dinner nearly always on when I get in.

It's hard to believe I've known him nearly 3 years now. In many way it feels like a lifetime, I often think I can't remember my life before we met, but equally there's still so much to learn, from each other, about each other, and of course so much to learn together.

He senses me watching and turns, giving me that ridiculous cheesy grin "ya alright beautiful?"

My reply comes as a returned smile.

"Where's Mia?" I ask

He nods towards the garden, through the open folding doors.
She's laying on the little fairy princess trampoline we got her for her 2nd birthday a few weeks ago, watching the clouds drift over her head.

"Really? It's still bloody February!" It's warmed up considerably today, and it doesn't actually feel cold even with the door open, but the evening chill is beginning.

"She's got her coat on, an' hat and gloves" he assures me. "I did ask her if she wanted me to bring the trampoline inside, but she sez she wants to watch the clouds"

I smile broadly at the cuteness.

He saunters over, "reckon we've got like two minutes before she realises ya home"

Oh fuck, his Brum accent more of a drawl. He's eyes sparkling.
"No, don't go getting all unnecessary before dinner" I scold.

"I'm always fuckin' unnecessary....." He leans in, but bypasses my mouth totally, landing his lips on my neck and over dramatically starts licking and nibbling, sending me into a fit of giggles.

As if on cue, she hears me, she runs towards us "mummy!!" She squeals.
But as always, it's actually him she runs to, as always, wanting to be scooped up by daddy.

I watch them.
It really is hard to think back to a time before this.

As if by some bizarre coincidence a song comes on the radio that I haven't heard for years.

I'm transported immediately back to the Greek island three years ago, to the club.

Jack feels the jolt too.
Still cradling his prized possession, his eyes flash at me, dark and brooding.......just like that night.

I'm transported to that hot, sticky, dimly lit corner, his hand was just gently resting on my back.
His words flash back to me.
"Nah, ya names neva Chelsea? I'm not havin' that! I'll hafta think of somethin' else t'call ya"

So innocent then, I'd asked what he was on about.
I close my eyes at the memory.
Savouring it.
Savouring the time before life got complicated.

"Cos I'm not callin' out Chelsea when I score with ya later"

I laugh.

"Wot ya laughin' at?"

I look him in the eyes.

"You, fancy scoring later?"

He smirks

"Ya gonna make me call ya name?"

"I'll make ya scream it" I tell him confidently. "For the second time today" I add.

He chuckles "That had betta be a promise"
He kisses me, his free arm around my waist, pulling me in.
Then I feel Mia's arm around my neck, pushing us together and giggling.

Jack squeezes us altogether "I love you chels, I love this"

"So much" I add.