Part 22

Pregnancy Tracker 🤰
30 weeks pregnant

24th December 2018

Work finished at 3pm and by 3.30 I'm waiting in my flat for Jack.

I haven't seen him since the other week, but our calls have progressed to daily now.

I see him pull in and he beeps the horn.

I send him a text

'can u come up and help me with my bags?'

A few minutes later and he's in my hallway asking if there's anymore bags.

"Actually I wanted to give you one of your presents"

Jack looks excited "ya didn't need t'get me anythin' y'know!"

"I wanted to!" I smile

"Ah Chels, gimme it tomorrow"

"Oh, no, I can't give you this one in front of your parents"

His eyebrows shoot up. I love it when he looks at me like that.

"You need to pull your bottoms and your pants down and sit down" I tell him, trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh it's that kind of present is it?"

"Yep"

He looks like he's going to resist, he's wearing training gear, including an Aston Villa snood, he looks adorable.

"Do as you're told Grealish" I tell him firmly.

"Fuck I'm glad now I did have a shower afta training"

Finally he sits bare bummed on my sofa.

"Right close your eyes"

"Wot?"

"I said close your eyes!"

Giggling he obeys, I kneel down in front of him, but as soon as I touch his knee to steady myself he opens them.

"Jack!!" He erupts into more giggles

"Sorry, sorry I'll keep them closed" he splutters.

I touch him gently and again his eyes ping open! We both laugh.

"Jack! Stop it!" I grab his snood and pull it up around his eyes.

He laughs and I kiss him full on his open mouth. "Shut up, this is serious business" I tell him.

I watch him swallow hard.

I hold the base of his cock again and slowly take him into my mouth. I take him as far as I can until he tickles the back of my throat.

He groans and I feel his fingers digging into my hair.

I pull back and look at him, as far as I can tell he can't see anything.

I pull the cockring out of my pocket and watch his mouth as I stretch it over his wide girth.
He grins, then bites his lip.

"Not too tight?" I ask, now it's on I'm a bit worried it might be too much.

He shakes his head, a huge grin on his face.

I cup his balls and take him back into my mouth and he groans loudly.
After a few minutes I fiddle with the cockring, flicking the switch that brings it to life vibrating around him.

"Oh moy god Chelsea" he pulls my hair as he bucks forward against my throat.

I turn the switch up fully and the vibrations feel funny in my mouth.
I suck on him hard and squeeze his balls, one finger stretching to press into his perineam.

He is panting now, his hand twisting my hair, his thighs are tensing around my head, I feel like a nut being pressed by a nutcracker between his other worldly thighs.
I carefully graze my teeth over his exposed tip and he lurches into my mouth deeper and I feel his hand on my head shaking.

"Ah fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuck CHELSEA!" He comes forcefully into my mouth. He pulls the snood off his face, then pulls me up.

He pulls the cockring off with his other hand and starts kissing me, I've barely finished swallowing him down and his tongue is filling my mouth.

I break free and smile into his cheek "is your sack empty now?" I giggle

"Chelsea, how naughty are you, ya dirty dirty girl"

He reaches to my breast and I stop him "no that was just for you. Come on, I'm ready when you are"

"Oh of course ya want me to jus' drive ya back to fuckin' Birmingham afta that"

He looks at the cockring in his hand "we are definitely takin' this with us" he grins

***

The traffic between Manchester and Birmingham is awful. It takes well over the two hours, but as we near Birmingham Jack starts weaving across the city avoiding the worst pockets of congestion.

Finally we start heading into a more suburban area "welcome to Solihull" Jack announces.

"Do you live near here?"

"I'm about fifteen minutes away"

A thought suddenly pops into my head "I'm sleeping with you aren't I? I mean there's no weird sleeping arrangements?"

He laughs "yeah, ya with me, I told me mom that we're jus' seeing wot happens......but, me sistas are probably gonna call ya me girlfriend, an' jus' to warn ya, they really like Stacey, she's been around a long while y'know, so I'm sorry if they bring her up"

I shrug "I'm sure it'll be fine"

We pull into the driveway of a nice looking house on a nice looking street. Nothing about it looks like it belongs to the parents of someone who earns £25,000 a week kicking a ball around.

"Is this where you grew up?"

"Yeah" he grins "think I've put a ball through every window at some point"

He helps me out of the car then grabs my bags from the boot. I look up and a figure backs away from an upstairs window. I wrap my coat around me.

A taxi pulls up next door and beeps loudly. "Wait there" he tells me and leans into the driver. Puzzled I watch as he hops over the little fence that separates the drive from next door. He knocks loudly at the door before letting himself in. He returns moments later with an old man holding his arm, chatting animatedly about football. Jack sees him into the taxi and I watch as Jack slips the driver some money.
Jack wishes the old man a happy Christmas and waves the taxi off. Jack then appears to go and check the old man's front door is locked.

"Mr Jones" he tells me "off to his sons for Christmas, me mom looks out for him, he used to help me with me homework"

A wave of absolute adoration sweeps over me as I look at him.

"Right, ya ready?"

"I guess so" I feel sick with nerves.

"Look, I'm sorry, they mean well, they're gonna be so excited to meet ya.......I'm sorry...." He's grinning, but he looks mortified about what he knows is going to happen when we walk through that door.