006

He brought you to a fancy looking hotel with a beach as their main tourist attraction. You could tell since the air smelt kinda salty. Not in bad way though.

It's refreshing.

The structure of the hotel just screams expensive.  Is that a limo parked outside the entrance?

You ended up fiddling with the tips of your fingers as Jungkook checks the both of you in.

"This way sir." An assistant leads the way to the elevator, eventually pressing the highest floor.

You lean towards Jungkook and ask him in a low whisper. "You rich or something? This doesn't look like a normal hotel."

He looks down at you and smirks in amusement. "Because it isn't. In case you haven't noticed, I'm loaded."

You give him an eye roll. "Then explain why you always let me pay for your snacks."

"Free food is delicious."

The elevator stops with a ding and you follow the assistant to the further back of the hallway. He leaves after Jungkook tips him.

A single glance inside Jungkook's wallet has you giving him a nasty look. The guy's loaded and you could have sworn you saw a black card in there.

Jungkook swipes the card and gestures you to go inside.

Those fancy hotel rooms you see in magazines? Yeah, you're in one right now. It even has a view of the city. This isn't a room. It looks more like a suit. With expensive looking couches and a massive tv screen.

It even has a wine section.

You're both still underage.

"There's two rooms. You can pick which one you like."

"Can't we just sleep in here?"

Jungkook looks at you with one eyebrow raised up. You gesture towards the living room set.

"The couches' already comfortable as it is. And I um-" You hesitate for a moment. "-don't want to be alone."

After a minute of silence, he inhales a sharp breath and nods his head before walking away.

Is that a yes or a no?

You choose to not have the vague answer bother you and plop on the couch. Coming here was unexpected so you don't have any clothes to change to.

This feels nice.

Had you known Jungkook had cash in him you would have used that to your advantage. Although the cars he'd use to drive to school sorta gave it away, you never really pondered over the possibility that he was loaded.

Something gets draped over your head and it smells like cologne. You pull it away and realize it's a white shirt.

Jungkook rounds the couch and takes the space beside you. Not only does the cushion sink, but the impact of him sitting causes you to bounce a little.

"What's this for?" You ask, indicating the shirt between your fingers.

"Don't tell me you're thinking of wearing that to sleep?" He makes sure to put emphasis of your outfit. "Go wash up. There's more clothes in the closet if you don't want to wear that."

"I'll be right back then."

Exactly ten minutes later, you return to the living room. The coffee table that was once empty is now filled with food. From pizza, lasagna to drinks and a bucket of chicken.

"Took you long enough. I thought you died back there for a second."

"You know I'm only refraining myself from asking you questions because you're helping me. If it was a different situation, I would have already bombard you." You grab a slice of pizza and sit in the floor, chewing on the delusions food. Jungkook's sitting on the couch and watches you make a mess out of yourself.

"You're eating as if you've starved yourself for days."

"You can't blame me now can you?" You say with a mouth full of pizza. Jungkook notices something beside your lips and clicks his tongue like a disappointed mother. He reaches for a tissue and wipes it off.

"You're disgusting."

"Oh please. I know you like it when I fill my cheeks."

"Imma need the name of whoever told you that nonsense."

In a rather dramatic manner, you whip your head to face him and allow your hair to cascade down your shoulder. "Jeon Jung Kook."

He pauses, tilting his head to the side in confusion. "When have I ever said that?"

"You didn't exactly say it. But I kinda came across one of your notes and saw it."

"You were snooping around stuffs?"

You shake your head and reach for a chicken thigh. "Of course not. You asked me to grab your phone from your bag and that's when I saw it. You want some?"

You grab the whole bucket of chicken and offer it to him when you realize you were the only one eating. Instead of taking a piece of chicken from the bucket, he snatches the one you had already bit on from your other hand.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"Just because I accidentally saw that note doesn't mean you have the right to steal my chicken."

Jungkook takes a bite from it and swallows. "Why are you getting so defensive? You're literally holding loads of them. Just get a new one."

Although your lips curl in annoyance, you still grab a new one just as he says.

"Thank you for the food." You grumble reluctantly only to earn a chuckle from the guy.

"Anytime."