018

The following morning, you weren't expecting to be awoken by a vigorous knock. It was coming from downstairs. Reluctantly squinting your eyes to adjust to the sun, you slide out of bed and saunter downstairs.

"Coming." It's barely a whisper. Grabbing the knob, you open the door only to see Jungkook standing over there. His gaze drinks in your figure and an offended expression takes whole of his face.

"Why.. are you still in your pajamas?"

After spending time with him yesterday, you weren't expecting him to show up this early at a Sunday morning.

Thankfully, your father isn't home.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Raspy. Your voice's enough for him to confirm that you just woke up. If the situation of your hair doesn't suffice. You look like you went through a one on one combat with a beaver.

"Remember that time I mentioned something about an amusement park? Today's the day. We're going today." He puts emphasis on that last word.

Fisting your eyes, you hum blankly. "Didn't we go there yesterday?"

"Uh no? You better go change. Unless you're okay wearing.. that to the park. Geez did you even shower before going to bed last night?" You didn't realize he had taken a waft of your greasy hair. Smacking his chest, you hiss at him through exhausted effort.

"I'll go change." Now you're wide awake. "Go wait In the car."

"Can't I wait inside?"

"No." That being said, you slam the door on his face and lock it.

After a quick shower, you throw in a white T shirt and black pants.

Once that's done, you head back down only to be stopped by an glass getting smashed underneath your shoe.

Father had his friends over last night and they were being violent like always.

If you leave now, you'll probably make it in time to clean before he returns.

You take in a deep breath and exhale, preparing yourself for the worse.

On the bright side though, you'll get to spend the day with your favorite person.

It took your ten minutes to prepare before you step out house with your fingers clasped around your backpack.

By the time you join him, you notice he's got some cool looking shades sitting on top of his aquiline nose.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." He tells you with a smirk.

Stepping on the pedal, he rests a hand on the gear while keeping the other comfortable around the wheel. The car roars into motion and hits the road.

"You can sleep if you want. It's a one hour journey."

"What is that?" Something lacy. And pink. It's poking from underneath the seat at the back. He glances at the front mirror and widens his eyes when realization hits him like a bomb.

You're already reaching for it when he abruptly drives the car to the side, stopping.

"Y/n wait-"

But it's already too late. You pull out the soft, see through fabric using the tips of your forefinger and thumb and return to your seat.

Crimson flourishes all over the brunette's face while you can't help wether to be disgusted or amused.

You pick the latter and burst into a pit of laughter. Obviously, it strikes a nerve for the little brunette.

His shades have disappeared.

"Get rid of that. It's disgusting." Without waiting another second, he snatches the floating lingerie, slides down the window and tosses outside. You try your best to suppress your laughter. His reaction is priceless.

"Who was it this time uh? That girl from third floor? Or the one you've been hanging out with the past couple of days?"

Annoyance flashes through his eyes as he locks gazes with you. Much to your surprise.

You're asking because you're genuinely curious.

"Are you seriously asking that?"

"I mean yeah..... Don't tell me you're embarrassed?"  That would be surprising. Since this isn't your first time asking this type of question. Normally he'd start rambling every single detail of their moment and you'd either laugh or stare at him in revulsion . Either way, they were fun times.

"You...ugh." He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Did you say something wrong?

After a moment of awkward silence, he opens his eyes and steps on the gas, bringing the car back into motion. You decide to keep your mouth shut for the remainder of the time.

So you watch as buildings and people pass by. The sky's almost nonexistent by how much clouds fill it.

"It was Ari's." He breaks the ice of silence, clenching his jaw right after. If looks could break matter, the glass in front of him would have already smashed.

Ari. That name sounds familiar. Blond, five foot three, face filled with freckles and she wears glasses.

"Oh her." To be honest, this' the first time you don't know what to think of it. All the ones Jungkook's been with so far were either spoiled, had the body or brainless.

It hadn't been long since Ari approached you. And through her first impression, you concluded she was an Angel. She's smart too. Pretty. Her family runs a small bakery shop and they really depend on her. You two basically became friends.

Jungkook dislikes commitment. And it's no surprise that a lot of girls and guys ravish him every now and then.

She might get easily affected if she finds that she was just used.

Then again, everyone's different. Who knows? Ari might surprise you.

"You should stop hanging out with her." His words confuse you.

"Why?"

Jungkook firm gaze remains on the road as he continues. "Just trust me on this. She's not someone you want be around with. Stay away from her?"

It's weird. The tone he's using isn't the normal one. It's an octave lower, authority filled. He's telling you this and expects you to do as he says. It brings a shiver down your spine.

But here's the thing.

Just because your his friend, doesn't mean you always have to listen to him.

"And if I don't?" You start off gently. "Are you gonna kill her too?"