069

The whole drive back, Jungkook had to make sure you wouldn't jump out the car.

He ended up using his belt to tie your hands together since you were also insisting on hugging him while he drove.

It's concerning that you become clingy while you're drunk.

You settled down eventually, distraught by your confined hands. After what felt like forever, he parks in the garage. He slides off his seat and goes to your side of the car, opening the door. He unties you and shows you the key card with a stern look.

"Wash up and go straight to bed, okay?"

It's hard to understand what he's saying when your stomach's making you feel nauseous. "I..wanna puke."

Before Jungkook can process what you're saying, you make a gagging motion causing him to immediately step to the side, allowing you to stick your head out the car. He holds your hair back as you spill your insides out.

"I swear to god I'm gonna kill him."

Disgusting noises fill the silent garage as tears form the side of your eyes. There's a bitter taste afterwards.

"Are you done?"

"Mhh."

He helps you out the car with an arm around your waist.

"I can...walk by myself." In your drunk state, you pull away and stagger your way to the entrance. He quickly catches up to unlock the house with the card, making you pout with arms crossed over your chest.

"I was supposed to open it." Your child like demeanor is a little bit shocking to him. It's a side of you he's never seen before and he doesn't know whether he should be worried or amused. You show him your palm. "Card."

A big grin takes whole of your face when he places it there and you happily skip inside the house like a little child.

Exactly half an hour passes by when Jungkook hears something. He was in the middle of working on his school project in the living room when there was a crash in the kitchen. He takes his glasses off and rushes there only to find you passed out on the counter with a bottle of wine opened.

At the sight of you, he lets out a sigh and avoids stepping on the shattered glass on the floor to reach you.

He'll deal with that later.

Further inspections shows the bottle being half full. He gently slides your hair and tucks it behind your ear. Your flushed cheeks look like tomatoes. "What am I gonna do with you?"

He says in a low whisper, sliding an arm under your waist and hoisting you up with the other arm under your legs.

He carries you upstairs and into your room, gently laying you there. It's a good thing you listened and washed up. But the white shirt you have on displays a sight that makes him swallow a lump.

He's about to leave when you suddenly grab his arm. "Don't leave."

His gaze softens. "I'm not. I'll just be in the living room."

His answer only makes you feel worse. It's difficult to keep your emotions at bay when you're under the influence of alcohol. Tears form the side of your eyes. "You... hate me. That's why you're leaving."

He narrows his eyes at the sight of tears cascading down your cheeks.

"That's not true, love. You know I'll never leave-"

"You're lying." You shake your head, unable to hold back your tears. The emotions that you kept pushing back slowly resurfaces. The pain, sadness, loneliness. "My mom left me... my dad hates me and he'll leave too... it won't be long until you leave me too-"

He hushes you by pressing his lips against yours, capturing your gasps. His motions are soft, but he's also desperate to keep your mouth shut. Every time you try to pull away to talk, he grabs the back of your head and keeps you in place.

Slowly your mind turns to mush as his tongue grazes your bottom lip. Subconsciously, your arms wrap around his neck and you pull him even closer if that was even possible.

Just as the room was starting to heat up, Jungkook pulls away and caresses your cheek. There's a pained smile on his face as he look at you. "I think we should stop here, love. You're not in your right mind."

You shake your head as your arms remain tight around his neck, not wanting him to go.

"Y/n-"

"If you l-leave now, then it means you really hate me."

To use those words against him is unfair. He sighs. "I'm afraid I won't be able to stop myself if I stay though. Something might happen to you."

A chill runs down your spine at the feeling of his cold fingers caressing the skin under your shirt.

"Y/n."

"Mhh?"

"You have to let me go if you don't want anything to happen between us." Through his voice, you could tell there's a battle between moral and desire. His hand crawls a little higher. "I need an answer, love."

An answer. You open your mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

However, even though you can't think straight, you sure about one thing. You don't want to be alone right now.

Unable to utter anything, you instead bring your lips to his and let him know that you want him to stay.

"I'll take that as a yes then." He mumbles against your lips.