064

At the sound of light footsteps, you gain your consciousness and sit right up.

"Oh my." A lady, probably in her late forties, clutches the feather duster to her heart from your surprise movement.

You feel your heart race against your chest as you take in your surroundings. Where the heck is this place?

You push the covers off you and quickly slide off the bed only to feel a wave of dizziness hitting you.

"Take it easy, my dear." A hand guides you to take a sit on the bed and she carefully inspects you.

"Does your head hurting my dear? I'm sure we have some medicine for th-"

"No, I'm fine." You squint your eyes and pinch your nose, attempting to ease the dizziness. Gentle fingers glide down your hair as you try to recall what had happened to you.

"Why don't you rest a little bit more while I go make dinner for you, okay?"

Just as she's about to leave, the door to the room opens. Jungkook walks in and your memories begin to pour in on you like a waterfall. And what's funny is that you can't tell whether it happened hours ago or yesterday. It feels like you've been in bed for a long time. You can't find your phone anywhere.

"Mi niño, why didn't you tell me you were coming? My my." The lady goes to him a hug. She's a lot smaller compared to that giant next to her. Judging by the scene before you, it seems like they've known each other for quite some time. She treating him like he's her child and he's acting like one too.

"I wanted to surprise you." He says with a gentle smile.

"Ayy. You know I hate surprises." She smacks him on the arm, making Jungkook chuckle. "Why don't you wash up and get changed. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes."

He nods his head like a good boy, and with a gentle hand against her back, he leads her out the door.

That smile vanishes the second it's just the two of you left. You quickly stand, reaching for the nearest item to use as a weapon. Those dark eyes lock with yours and you return one of hatred.

"Y/n-"

"Oh, shut up. I knew you were crazy. I saw the signs but I ignored them. I should've listened when they told me to stay away from you—I mean I tried, but I should've tried harder. What the hell is wrong with you? Why did you bring me here?"

All this time his gaze remains on what's between your hands. After a moment he sighs. "Put the lamp down, Y/n. I don't want to have to talk if you're planning on killing me."

"Oh, so nice to know you actually care about your life right now." You say in disbelief. He takes a step forward, making you flinch.

"The lamp, Y/n."

"Take another step closer and I swear to god I won't hesitate to use this." You warn him. But does he listen? No. Jungkook rolls his eyes and comes closer. His body towers over you and with ease, he manages to strip the lamp away from your grasp just as you're about to swing it at him.

As if he can sense the fear emitting from you, he takes a step back to put some distance. Something captures your attention though. A familiar weapon attached to his waist. Behind him. That thing could be your ticket out of here.

"There's cameras every inch and corner of this house except for your room. We're high up in the mountain so even if you try to leave, you'll end up getting lost. So don't do anything rash and just stay put, okay? While you're here, feel free to look around the place. And if you need anything, you can just ask abuelita." He finishes wrapping the cable around the lamp and raises his head. "You can hate me all you want, I won't care, Y/n. Dinner will be ready soon. You can wash up if you want. There's clothes in the closet. " He says.

The second he turns his back to leave, you quickly snatch the gun from his waist and point it at him. In the most uncaring manner, he lets out a sigh and then turns around. The gun sits tight between your fingers, ready to pull the trigger at him. It's aimed straight at his head.

"You can't do it."

"Don't underestimate."

"We both know you're not the type of person." He says it like he's so sure about it. And you hate the fact that it's true. You'd have to be his level of insane if you were to actually shoot him. Or anyone for that matter.

You take a deep breath and retrieve your arm.

"You're right." And with that said, you point at yourself and pull the trigger.

-

Been a while since I've seen this type of numbers 😵‍💫

Been a while since I've seen this type of numbers 😵‍💫. Anyway, more chapters coming soon.
- BV 💚