070

Everything hurts.

Your head, your jaw and your body. With squinted eyes, you push the blanket away and stand.

Only to fall from the intense pain coursing through your body.

What the hell?

Why does everything hurt? Why do you also have bruises around your wrist? You're now wide awake. You plant your hands on the bed and use it as leverage to pull you up. As you take your sweet painful time, flashes of last night come to mind.

You were in the club and someone bought you a drink. Jungkook brought you home, after changing, you went into the kitchen and what happens next are scratched, blurry images.

His fingers tangle through your hair as pain mixed with pleasure floods your body. His mouth leaves hot trails of saliva all over your neck as he thru—

"What the fuck." You whisper. What the heck was that memory? That didn't happen. Your mind's probably playing tricks. The last thing you remember was going to the kitchen and then passing out. That's all there is to it.

For all you know, the pain could be because you slept in a really bad position. You tend to do that every now and then.

You drag your sore legs to the bathroom and walk towards the sink to brush your teeth. A purple tinge immediately captures your attention. In the area where the outline of your collar ends to expose your skin. Right underneath your collarbone. A discoloration that causes your stomach to churn.

You pull your shirt down and widen your eyes at the sight of a hickey.

Not only one. But multiple. Scattered all over your chest.

You're hit with realization then and there. This confirms it. Something really happened last night.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, it does. You find more hickies in your inner thighs when you stepped in the shower. Jungkook's remains slithers down your legs every now and then and you can only swallow the nervous lump in your throat as you allow the water to wash it down.

What exactly were you thinking last night?

After fifteen minutes, you leave the room.

Going down the stairs feels like torture. With every painful step, you're reminded of how stupid you are.

The smell of coffee brings you to the kitchen. As you enter, Jungkook brings the cup to his lips. "Morning." He says in that raspy voice, keeping a close eye on you.

"Morning."

"You're up early."

"We have class."

"Aren't you tired. After what happened last night-"

You cut him off. "Yeah about that, Let's pretend it never happened."

He hums, taking a step forward to which you take a step back. "Why?"

"Cause why not? I wasn't in my right mind and one could even say I forced you. So you know what? It's my fault. You don't have to feel anything. Just pretend it never happened. You're still you and I'm.. well. Still me." You don't even know what you're saying right now.

Your back hits a hard surface and he corners you.

"Okay. But just so you know." He presses his lips against your ear, whispering." Asking me to forget won't give you your virginity back."