048

Lunch time arrives and Jimin decides to keep you company at the cafeteria.

He can be quite a chatter box once he gets comfortable.

So far, he's been doing all the talking. Something about him secretly taking dance lessons. And how everyone in his family's against it. Especially his father.

But it's amazing how the guy has the guts to go against them. You'll praise him for that.

Although, he refuses to go into specifics as to what type of dancing he's taking.

Judging by the way he describes a tiring day alone, you're suspecting Hip Hop or Ballet.

If you're being completely honest, you're getting used to his presence.

"Since our first planned hang out was a fail, when can we have our second one? I'm still dying to go to that arcade you know."

"Don't you have other friends you can bring with you?"

He nods his head, filling his cheek with rice. "But they're not as fun as you." His phone vibrates the next second and he nearly curses when he sees the screen. "We'll continue this conversation later okay, I have to get going. See you!"

Jimin comes and goes. He's been quite busy too, you've noticed.

Twenty minutes later and you return to class, where you spend the remaining hours listening to lectures.

After a whole day at school, the teacher finally dismisses the class.

It's not your group's turn to clean up the room, so Jungkook catches up before you can even escape. He leads the both of you to the parking lot and opens the door for you.

After you get inside, he follows suit, turns the vehicle to life and enters the road.

You stare with zero amusement at the familiar suitcase sitting at the back seat. The shade of gray, constantly brushed by the traffic light piercing through the window.

So much for stopping by your house. He told Iseul to fetch your things while you were both having your lectures.

When asked by her brother if she wanted to tag along, she said she'd rather burn in the sun than spend another second in an island with him on it.

And you feel the same way.

Maybe if you bite yourself real hard and bleed, he'll change his mind.

You shake your head to disperse the thought. As much as you're against this whole ordeal, you won't risk giving yourself unnecessary pain.

He's been driving for twenty minutes now, heading to the airport.

And believe it or not, reality exceeded your expectations.

Where planes land and take off, he stops the car in the middle of a vast area. It's loud. Men in black standing as if they've been waiting. Your gaze lands on a plane. Or is it a jet?

As he opens the door for you, you're left awestruck at the size of it. Evening breeze brushes against your skin, sending goosebumps all your body. At the side, multiple international planes are rested in a neat row. The airport's right behind it.

Someone clad in a black suit automatically grabs your grey suitcase and Jungkook's black one. The latter turns to you and ruffles his hair. "See that? That's our ride."

He points at that exact plane that took your breath away. It's almost terrifying seeing a plane this close. And in person.

"I knew you were loaded but I didn't think you were this loaded."

A little smirk tickles the side of his lip. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me, Y/n."

Using your fingers, you begin listing out loud. "You like soccer, you like shooting, you're smart, have a genius sister who constantly gives you a peace of her mind every chances she gets, you're a cereal then milk type of guy, you think mint chocolate is tasty when we all know it tastes like toothpaste, everyone at school either likes you, hates you or wants to be you, you have a lot of enemies outside of school, mysterious scars and scratches, you know how to fight, you have a unique relationship with your father- what else am I missing?"

The jets classy. Not too crowded with seats. There's a screen over there, a table over here, and even a refrigerator over there. It's huge too. And cold.

"I'll stick by my words. There's still a lot of things you don't know about me."

He gestures you to take a seat and he takes the one across from you. The cushion's surprisingly bouncy and soft, long enough if you ever choose to lay down. But to the side, there seems to be some kind of bed too. There's a table in between you and Jungkook.

"And that would be?"

In the most carefree way ever, he says. "I can permanently get rid of someone if they annoy me."

Is this his way of indirectly threatening you?

Sneering, you simply lean back and blow on your nails. "And here I thought it was something new."

"You're not as clueless as you show yourself to be." He says with a grin. "Maybe that's why I can't let you go. You intrigue me too much. I can never know what your next move is."

"Well if you were in my shoes, you'll learn it's better to play dumb than be yourself." You murmur under your breath, avoiding those black, doe eyes. You dart your gaze to the side, and then the hall you came from. "Are there any snacks here? I'm starving I could eat a whole cow."

At that exact moment, a staff appears. She's clad in a professional attire, a mini skirt that ends around her thighs and a suit to finish the look. Her hair's neatly tied back and simple yet elegant cap sits on her head. She announces that the jet will be taking off in a few minutes. But it's more of her asking permission if the giant machine can take off. Jungkook gives her the signal and she leaves the area.

"You're gonna have to wait a couple of minutes before you can get your snacks." He tells you. "In the mean time, you better buckle your seatbelt. Or do you want me to do that for you?"

"Funny. I can do it myself."

"Of course you can. Just like how you can handle every problem in this universe all by yourself."

"Uh hate to break it to you Jeon, but sometimes you annoy the heck out of me."

"You don't say? I think you've already established that a million times, Kim Y/n."

"Yeah? Well it's tru-" When the plain begins to rattle beneath you, you decide it'd be best to just shut up and let this pass.

So maybe you forgot a minor detail about yourself.

Planes aren't your thing. Just like rides like how Ferris Wheels aren't your cup of tea. The experience of having your body up in the air is just terrifying.

And maybe you were just so caught up with the idea of riding a plane that it completely slipped you that you were actually gonna ride a plane.

As the plane begins to rise, time seems to slow down. And before you knew it, a sudden warmth surrounds you.

You flutter your eyes open and realize Jungkook had transferred, now embracing you.

Those eyes lock with yours, a certain glint within them. "I didn't know you were scared of heights."

He whispers.

All sort of embarrassment leaves as you wrap your arms around waist, burying your face in his chest. And with mumbles breaths, you answer. "Guess there's a lot of things you don't know about me too, Jeon."