3.

Ariya

"It's yellow?"

"No!"

"Green?"

"No!" Rylan giggled.

He sat on a kitchen stool, his armed perched on the quartz with McDonald's that William had brought by.

"I thought it was yellow?" I perused with a cold bowl of cereal within my hands, before bringing the spoonful to my lips.

"It was." He dragged on with an evil grin.

"I give up." I shrugged.

"It's brown."

Brown.

"Why do you like brown so much? It's literally compared to poop?" I laughed.

"Actually no." He desperately tried to cease his laughter with a palm on his chest. His eyes squinted with a gleam of happiness.

"Then why, you like poop ?" I teased him and he nudged me on his bed. I playfully fell back and lifted himself back up.

"No, your eyes are brown."

"Shut up!" I couldn't suppress the reddened blush arising on my cheeks before ducking my head to remain out of sight. His hand rested on my chin to pull it up. 

"Brown is a beautiful colour." I smiled to him.

Rylan sat out on my bed with his iPad, peacefully watching SpongeBob as I changed in the closet. I tugged my clothes off and slipped a pair of stockings on. My bare feet worked against the carpet to grab my skirt from the other end of the room.

Zipping it up my curves while quickly slipping my blouse on, each button fitting through it's designated slit. Slightly tucking it in.

I gazed at myself in the fully body mirror while unprofessionally pushing the sleeves up and cracking my neck. Twisting around for Rylan to see.

"How do I look?" Playfully curtsying for him. He looked up from his device as his face glowed from the screen. The high pitch laugh of SpongeBob ringing throughout my ears.

"I think you look beautiful." He smiled, I climbed onto the bed and attacked his face with kisses until the doorbell rang.

Probably William.

Rylan's small palms shoved my chest and I chuckled before fully getting off the bed and walking down the hall to the front door. Unlocking the dead bolts before pulling on the knob.

"Hey." I smiled, quickly leaning up to peck his lips before rushing back into my room. I heard the door lock behind me.

"Hey buddy." William hopped on the bed with Rylan as he smiled.

"His inhalers are on the dresser, please don't take him out again there's food in the fridge, and if you have to I left a twenty on the counter, okay." I said while finishing the last touches on my hair and outfit.