45

💕

The song did not give bozo

It gave I'm gonna be lonely forever so my only comfort are free books on my phone cus I'm too broke to buy real ones.. oh and smut :)

Ariya

"How're you feeling?" I asked Amara, holding my phone up to my face. Turns out what she had wasn't the stomach flu and it actually was a flu. She's been sick for a little while.

"Better, I can actually breath through this nostril now." She took a few exasperated sniffs through her nose before smiling.

"How's you and Khyson? Didn't he give you that week off.. how's that going?" I watched through the phone as she propped her elbow on a pillow.

"Rocky, well to me at least, good to him." She nodded while pulling a napkin to her nose and blowing the contents out.

"Well.. How's things with William?" she pondered.

"Pretty self explanatory, rough." I sighed, dropping my head on my pillow.

"Got any exciting plans coming up?"

"Nope, you?"

"Nope." She popped before the line went silent. I sighed loudly before puckering my lips.

"I'm gonna go wake up, Rylan. Get him breakfast before Khyson comes by." I sat up and groaned.

"I'll let you go, good luck."

"Bye, Amara." I smiled sarcastically before she hung up.

Whipping the covers off my body while smoothing my hair back. Today was going to be a peaceful, conflict free day. It was Friday, meaning it was the last day of my break from work.

I walked into the bathroom in my room, dropped pants and used the restroom. Washing my hands and walking down the hall to Rylan's room.

"Rylan." I shook his shoulders before he groaned.

"Come on, it's time to wake up." I spoke lazily while shaking his body. He rolled over and I grabbed his waist.

"Come on." I held him over my shoulder and took him to my bathroom.

He grabbed his toothbrush and wet it before I squeezed some toothpaste onto the moist bristles.

We both brushed our teeth before he spit as I followed.

"Your clothes are on your dresser, go get dressed." I patted his back before he ran off. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail before walking into the kitchen.

I pulled out the full box of pancake mix and began to work. Suddenly the buzzer buzzed and Khyson came barreling through the door.

"Good morning." He smiled while removing his shoes and dropping his bags.

"Mornin'" I spoke.

"Rylan?"

"He's changing in his room, go check on him?"