12.

This is the first chapter of the New Years YAYAYAYAYYAYy 😋😩

Ariya

I've been ignoring William for exactly three days, three painfully sex and love deprived days. It's a task.

I placed the turkey and cheese between the bread while Rylan ate his eggs.

"You ready for your play date today?"

His friend Julie had arranged a play date, I was talking to her dad and now-well you know.

"I'm so excited!" He jumped.

I smiled while grabbing his empty plate and taking it to the sink.

"Come on, you're gonna be late, let's go."

-

"Why the frown? You've been radiating your sadness against me all day." Kameron sighed. I stole a tomato from his salad and popped it in my mouth. I sighed while resting my elbows on the table.

"I just-"

"Relationship problems?" He pondered with an evil smirk. I sighed once again and pulled my purse to my lap.

I pulled my pills from my purse and popped the cap.

"What is that? Xanax?"

"Not exactly." I breathed, I tried to keep the fact that my anxiety is medicated to a low of only William but Kameron seems nice enough, I can trust him.

"Your anxiety is.. medicated?" He asked, his voice lowering in sorrow. I downed the pill with some water and nodded.

"I'm so-"

"No, it's fine I just-I don't tell a lot of people, please don't t-"

"I won't-tell anyone-that is." He nodded.

"Thanks."

Until I saw him in the corner of my eye, standing at the door. His hands in his pockets and his eyes on me.

"Ariya, look at me. Breathe, breathe." His two hands cupped my face and I tried, I tried so hard.

The breaths were just too hard, too hard to intake. I couldn't.

"One more breath, one more breath for me, for me, Ariya."

I finally breathed and collapsed into his arms, pulling them around me, tugging and grabbing the skin.

"She won't be back."

"I hate her." I sniffed. He nodded as his chin lightly hit the top of my head.

"Come on." He picked me up in his arms, bridal style. Placing me in the passenger seat of his car.

"Let's go back to my place? Yeah?"

I shakily nodded my head and the car began to move.

I bit my chapped lip and hugged my arms over my body. Letting the pain flow through me, the ache resonate.