58

Listening to wap rn 🥺🤞

Ariya

I hated vomiting, I always have. But when I woke up this morning and headed straight for the toilet I knew something was up.

I never got sick, and when I did it was because I was around sick children. But now in this crappy apartment off campus I was puking for the third time.

I didn't feel sick, I felt.. different.

I've searched up my symptoms, and they've all lead to the same thing.

Pregnancy

I know I'm not pregnant so I ruled it out.

Expect it wasn't.. impossible. I think I just didn't want the thought in my mind. I'm not pregnant.

I rested my arm on the seat of the toilet and closed my eyes.

One night, one night of unprotected sex can't get you pregnant, Ariya. You're not pregnant, and your gonna go out and buy a pregnancy test to prove it.

After that I walked to the drug store, picked up a test.

After I got back to my empty apartment I slipped into the bathroom and dropped pants.

Placing it face up on the counter.

I walked into my room and sat down on my sleeping bag. I hadn't even bought a mattress yet, classes don't start in two months. I haven't even moved in yet.

Those minutes had been the longest of my life, I knew I wasn't pregnant, I shouldn't be scared.

My neck had been aching since I've been sleeping on hardwood but it's worth it. It's worth it.

The timer went off on my phone and I turned it off. My legs seemed locked in place, I didn't wanna move, I didn't wanna see wether it was negative or positive.

I went into the bathroom and glanced down at the test.

Two pink lines.

Suddenly his hands left my body, I felt empty. Like I had just lost all of his love. It was gone, simple faded.

He dropped his hands into his lap and looked down. I couldn't look at him, I couldn't face him, I don't want to see.

"I fucking knew it." I heard him whispered.

I kept my head down, watching the tear stains increase on my pants. My breath hitched in my throat and I hiccuped.

The room was silent, the only thing heard was my heaving breath and Khyson's heavy ones.

I finally gained the courage to lift my head up, just to find him looking directly at me. Disgust laced on his face.

"You're a terrible person."

I couldn't speak.

"I fucking knew it!" He stood up and kicked the chair aside. His body paced around the table.