13.

Space song>>>>

PLAY DURING FLASHBACK DEAL WITH IT

Ariya

"You don't like the lion, he's like the bravest?" I told Rylan. We currently stood in the store looking for a Halloween costume for him.

"No! I want to be Captain America!" He yelled. I sighed and looked around.

"Okay, okay let's see." I dug through the racks of costumes upon costumes.

"Thor?"

"No!"

"Hulk?"

"No!"

I finally spotted the blue suit and shield in the pack. I pulled it off the rack and it happened to be exactly his size.

"Merry Christmas." I sighed sarcastically while handing it to him. He smiled and grabbed it.

"Thank you!" He hugged my leg. I smiled while ruffling his hair. I walked him to the cashier and we paid then left.

The car ride home was Rylan playing with the packaging because I told him he couldn't open it. He was just so anxious.

Suddenly my phone began to go off and I connected it to the Bluetooth in my car.

"Hello?"

"Ariya, it's, Amara."

"Amara? Is everything alright?" I asked.

"William has been camped outside of your door for about an hour now and I just thought I would give you a quick heads up so you're not completely stunned."

"What? Oh god." I ran a stressed hand over my face.

"What's wrong, mama?" Rylan asked me.

"Nothing, baby." I smiled at him through the rear view mirror.

"Thanks for letting me know."

"No problem." I hung up and parked the car.

I helped Rylan out of the car and walked into the elevator.

"When we get up there I want you to go straight into the apartment, okay." I told him. He nodded.

"Okay."

The doors opened and we rounded the corner. William turned his body and locked our eyes. I brushed past him like he wasn't there and let Rylan in before coming back out.

"What?" I asked coldly, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I just wanted to talk, that's all." He rose his arms up.

"You have five minutes, go."

"I'm sorry, Ariya. I miss you, I know you can't stay mad at me for too long." He smirked.

"You can't be serious." I laughed.

"What?" He asked.