11.

Ariya

"No, of course not, it was lovely talking to you too Mr. Evans. Have a nice day, bye."

Just in time for lunch, I thought after looking at my watch. I placed the phone back down while pulling out my sandwich from my purse.

I stood up while smoothing my pencil skirt down.

I watched Kameron walk into my office with a smile.

"So?" He asked.

"So?" I pondered.

Ah.

"You're a very grumpy drunk, stubborn too." I smiled. He lightly tapped my shoulder as we walked to the break room together.

"You weren't gonna tell me you were basically besties with Mr. Johnson?" I pondered. He shrugged as we sat down.

"We're not besties, we're just close." He sighed while taking a fork full of salad into his mouth.

"Okay."

"So, how's it going with you and Amara?" I asked.

"How come she's not here today?"

"She has extra classes this week, so." I nodded understandably. Something I knew too well.

My phone began to ring on the table and a picture of William and I kissing displayed itself upon the screen.

"Is that the boyfriend?!" He yelled.

"Shut up!" I grabbed my phone and picked up.

"William? Is everything alright?" I concerningly asked.

"I know it's your lunch break, I just wanted to call." I could basically hear his smile from the phone.

"You miss me?" He asked. I bit my lip.

"Always, did you get the um.. the pictures I sent you last night?" I whispered, Kameron eyed me with a smirk and I shoved his fork into his mouth.

"Yes, and I couldn't sleep."

"Up doing, other things?" I hinted.

"Well.. it was something along the lines of that."

"We're you at least thinking about me midst the action?"

"You could say that."

"Please stop doing this in front of me!" Kameron yelled while placing his palms over his ears.

William and I maybe didn't have enough sex as I would like to, but it's enough to keep me satisfied. William's nice and kind, but he wastes no time making sexual remarks.

"I have to go." I sighed, noticing the emotion on Kameron's face.

"Why, I miss you?" He groaned.

"Just stop by tonight, I need to get back to work." I said, biting my lip.

"Bye, I love you."