Epilogue

I love you guys so much, so enjoy the epilogue. <3

Ariya

Some years later:

"Okay, now press your foot down on the gas."

"What if I crash us?"

"You won't, I'm right here."

"It's not that hard, dad."

When Rylan turned sixteen I taught him how to drive, that's around the time Khyson expressed to me how to wanted to start driving again.

After he lost his parents and his grandfather? The thought of him returning behind the wheel scared him, and possibly me also.

Rylan knew how to drive and so did I, so we both helped him.

"Reverse, Reverse, Reverse!" Rylan yelled.

"Stop yelling!" Khyson yelled.

"You're yelling now!"

"No I'm not, you are!"

"Mom!"

"Guys, my head is pounding, both of you guys just shut up." I shook my head, sipping on my drink from the fast food we just got.

"See, you made her mad." I heard Rylan whisper.

"Just press your foot on the gas and go, it's that simple." I placed a hand on his knee and he shifted the gear.

"Okay, I'm gonna go.. I'm gonna go." He trailed on.

"Khyson, look here." I guided his chin to stare at me. He glanced down in disappointment.

"Up here, come on."

His eyes finally met mine and I smiled.

"If you're not ready it's fine j-"

"I am, I am ready." He held my hand while running his thumbs over my knuckles.

"Okay." I nodded.

"You two are disgusting." Rylan retorted, leaning back in the seat.

I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips before hearing Rylans groan in pain.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He whispered back.

He shifted the gears and steadied his hands on the wheel.

"Slowly." I reminded him.

The car began to move slowly and I smiled to myself. Until it sped up faster, and faster.

"Khyson break."

"Dad hit the break."

"Break."

I began to worry.

"Break!"

Suddenly the car jerked to a stop, Khyson put his hand out to prevent me from hitting my head. Although we all heard Rylans head bang straight onto the back of my seat.

"Jesus, Khyson. Rylan, this is a perfect example why you should always wear a seatbelt, come here." I unbuckled my belt and twisted my back to see Rylan groaning with his hand on his head.

He dropped his hands and moved foreword. I cradled his head in my hands, rubbing my thumb over his skin to make sure there was no bump or irritation.

"Here." I pressed my lips to his forehead and patted his shoulders.