19.

Ariya

Rylan has a holiday today so William took a day off to stay with him since I had to work. But I was extremely late, and I needed to pick up my refill, and a new prescription of inhalers for Rylan and drive back and give it to him.

"I'll just stop buy and you can give them to me, I'll bring you lunch too." He smiled. I pecked his lips and he smiled.

"Okay, I'm looking forward to it." I smiled.

"Let me walk you out." William said. I nodded and we both left the room.

He held my hand in his, interlocking our fingers.

"Please don't stress yourself out too much." He begged. Rounding his hands around my waist and pushing me against the door.

"I won't." I smiled up at him.

I pulled my arms up and ran a hand through his hair, landing on his shoulders.

His hand began to travel downwards, inwards. His fingers began travelling under my pencil skirt before I slapped his hand.

"Not now, when I get home.. okay?" I demanded. He nodded while quickly pecking my lips and pulling back.

I slipped out the door, down the building and into my car. Making my way to the pharmacy. I was already ten minutes late. Rushing inside.

"It should be under Ariya Kingston?"

"Oh, yes, there was a delay with our supply and it won't be ready until Saturday, you should've gotten an email?"

No meds, dammit.

"Oh, okay I'm so sorry."

"It's no problem, sorry again.. have a nice day."

"You too."

I don't know if I could handle a whole twenty four hours without them. It was.. stressful. I pulled into the parking lot and parked my car.

"You're Fine, You're fine, Ariya." I breathed. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

"It's one day, one.. meds free day." I clutched my head and felt the headache forming. Ah god, the last time I missed my meds I was a aching, vomiting mess. It was not fun.

I grabbed my purse, clutching the door handle and pulling it open. The moment I stood up I immediately felt a daze in my head, the lot was spinning and I leaned back on the car.

"You're fine, you're fine."

I closed my eyes while taking some time and stood back upwards.

I made my way into the building and took the elevator up. My hand rubbed my head and I walked into my office.

"Ms. Kingston, you're late."

"Oh gosh!" I flinched.

God, my head.

There Khyson sat in the chair adjacent mine in my office, his legs splayed while his hand gripped his phone.