36.

Ariya

"So, I'm glad we're doing this." William sighed.

"Me too."

As Long as nothing ever happens between Khyson and I again I could be loyal to William. I just felt like a terrible girlfriend.

"So, where's Rylan?" He asked, looking around the apartment.

"He's having a sleepover with Kameron and Amara." I smiled lowly while taking a sip of my wine. He nodded while spooning his food.

"I was thinking we could maybe watch a movie or something, after we eat of course." He smiled. I nodded while covering my mouth with my hand indicating the food in my mouth.

Our evening was quiet.

"I ordered your extra inhalers for Rylan yesterday, they should be coming in, in a day or two." With William being in the medical field he had.. specific perks.

"Thanks, I'll get you the money t-"

"No, there's no need to-"

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah."

The silence suddenly engulfed us and the air became awkward. Things were never awkward between us. We were Ariya and Khy-William! Willam.

"So, what did Khyson do two nights ago that suddenly helped you." He joked.

"He just.."

Fucked me senseless.

"Talked, we talked. Nothing too interesting."

"How exactly do you know him?"

Well there was no use in lying here.

"We met in fourth grade, he was my best friend up until twelfth grade. We got each other through  a lot of stuff.. like when his parents died, when my dad ran off we were.. there for each other." I focussed my gaze on my meal as he drank in my words.

"That's nice."

"Yeah, he was my best friend." My words were soft and lingered in the air.

"We should all have dinner some time, maybe he could tell me some of your embarrassing childhood stories."

That was a terrible idea, having two people who've had their dicks inside me at the same table. No, I say absolutely not. Wait that sounded wrong, you know what I mean.

"So, how's the food?"

"You're definitely getting better."

No he wasn't, it was terrible.

"Thanks, I really put a lot of work into the sauce." He nodded with an innocent smile.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." I blurted out in a sudden mood.

"What?" He was taken completely aback.

"For what I said.. what I assumed." I coughed.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have pressed you for details you obviously didn't want to talk about it."