22

Kameron

"So.. why you letting me eat lunch in here. I thought you don't allow people in here during 'work hours'" I mocked with a laugh.

"Too hard to believe eating alone gets quite annoying." He stated.

"Come on, I feel bad for leaving Ariya alone. I always give her some of my salad she's probably weeping into her tuna sandwich." I sighed.

"She's fine."

"You've been extra salty these days, what's up?" I asked. He leaned back.

Khyson was the exact abomination of a cake pop. I hard chocolate outer layer, like I mean freezer burnt chocolate outer layer. And a soft inner layer of cake, chocolate cake.

"Nothing."

"Fine, how's your mom doing?" I asked.

His face softened, I knew it was a hard subject for him but what else do we have to talk about.

"Good." I know he'd lie either way.

"Fine."

He sighed in peace.

"Oh! Wait! Actually, what the fuck! Ariya has a son! Mind fucked!" I yelled while waving my arms.

"Ms. Kingston's life is none of our business."

"You're so fucking boring I thought that's why you brought me in here, to gossip." Who the fuck doesn't like to gossip, he's crazy. I question my friendship with him sometimes.

"Okay well you seemed to take a liking to him, and you hate kids. The fucks his name again, Ryan-ry-Ryle-r-"

"Rylan." He corrected me.

"Fucking shit, I still can't get over the fact that that's your middle name. I would understand maybe Ryan, or even fucking Ryle! Shit, Rylan is not a common name."

"Believe me, I know." He stated.

"And that he looks exactly fucking like you, maybe you two are like distantly related or some shit."

"What did you just say?"

"Didn't you see, the dimples, the hair, the eyes. It's... crazy, you know probably just some wonky coincidence." I chuckled.

"Yeah, it's.. weird."

"Are you sure Rylan's father isn't like one of your distant family members? Or even if you share anything with Ariya.. you guys look nothing alike what am I saying." He's knows I've been wanting him to buy one of those dna tests from the television.

"I'm not taking a dna test, Kameron." He shook head head and I squinted my eyes together.

"Khyson! Why not!? You said you never knew your parents, what if they're some big celebs or something!?" I rose my hands up in the air like a mad man.

"Trust me, they're not."

"Can I go back to Ariya now.. this is boring." I groaned.