32.

I love you so <3

Ariya

12 years ago

"Fucking speak to me!" Dad yelled, his voice strained and hurt.

"It wasn't me!" Mom yelled back.

I cooed Jordan in my lap as he cried, while forcing food into Mikah as he wouldn't eat. Zion sat there trying to block them out.

"So when I walked into MY bedroom after work you weren't fucking that guy?!" He yelled, slamming his fist into the wood of the dinner table. I flinched while holding Jordan closer to my body.

"It's okay, it's okay." I whispered.

"No! I never did that!"

"So his dick accidentally plummeted into your vagina! Bullshit! Bullshit!"

They always fought.

"I want you out, Beverly!" He yelled, pushing his chair up and pointing towards the door. I watched scarcely as the fear glimmered in her eyes.

"What about your children! Our children!" She pointed at us and I bit my lips. My breath hitching in my throat with every breath.

"They can get out for all I care if they're anything like you!"

"Then kick them out! Not me! You love me, Henry! We love each other!" She pushed herself up into his face.

"Look at me, bitch. I don't stay with whores who fuck around, think you can keep me tied down with a couple kids.. I could care less." He seethed into her ear.

"Fuck you! You need me!"

Suddenly I watched him pull the gun from his pants and press the tip to her head.

"Ariya." Both Mikah and Zion called for me in a cry. I was scared, they were scared.. but I needed to do something.

"Come one guys." I quickly stood up and ran down the hall and into our shared room. I got them inside the closet and huddled us close together.

"It's okay, it's okay."

"He's gonna kill her, Ariya." Mikah cried. His voice imminently hurt and feared.

"No he's not.. we'll be fine. Breathe, breathe."

I listened closely to their words incase I needed to get in there.

"I hope you fucking know I won't hesitate pulling the trigger, you have no meaning to me.. Whore."

I went to stand up before I felt Zions small hand grasp my wrist. I needed the boys to be safe, and if I didn't make it out to complete that so be it.

"Ariya, please." He begged, his eyes bloodshot as his hand shook around mine.

"I love you, I love you guys. I'll be back."