54

Ariya

My back hit the seat of the car as he laid me over the middle console, locking us in the car. My movements were quick and laced with want and pleasure. I continued to caress my lips against him, using all my energy to get what my body longed for.

I placed my palm on his stomach and slowly pushed his shirt up. Not too long before he pulled it off, rendering him shirtless.

He flipped the bottom of my dress up and disappeared underneath the fabric. I felt his fingers gripping my thighs while making mindless circles on them.

His warm fingers slid into the ends of my underwear until he tugged them, slowly down my legs and tossing it into the backseat.

I could feel his hot breath against my heat, his lips touching the inside of my thigh. I ran my hands over his head.

"Khyson." I breathed.

With that one word his lips attached to mine, I could feel him press his tongue down on my clit, making my legs quiver at his touch. He ran his hands harshly up and down my thighs.

My breathing was hard and labored.

The tip of my head pressed into the car door as I pressed my feet against the door.

Until his tongue pressed into my heat, I craned my neck back.

"Don't you need to pick up Rylans prescription?" He pulled back for a sec to speak.

"I lied-keep going." I blurted in a pained voice.

I could feel his warm breath against my skin as he chuckled and plunged his tongue back into me. I gripped his hair and lifted my hips at the amount of pleasure running through my body. I haven't felt so unwillingly pleasured in so god damn long.

The night after I saw my mother, our sex was forbidden, a forced mistake on my part. I was in a happy relationship with WIlliam at the time, I was happy, my son was happy. Furthermore this "date" was consensual, we both knew it was a date and agreed to do so. He was probably happy, and don't get me wrong right about now, sprawled over these seats getting eaten out; I am happy.. but I do still feel like I am hiding something from him, well I am.

It's crossed my mind every day for almost five years.

But I need it to uncross my mind for the time being, maybe until after I orgasm.

"Shit, Khyson." My body began to stiffen at his actions.

It was the way his tongue moved, rhythmically inside of me, the way his lips brushed against my folds, it all felt so god damn good. Maybe it was the fact that I realized William had barely ever done something like this for me. I was always on top, I was always sucking him off, giving him blow jobs and hand jobs, when we first started dating he did please me a couple times but after we got serious he seemed to just.. stop. I hadn't said anything because of how much he was helping me with Rylan.

"Fuck." He cursed against me.

It was only a matter of seconds before I let go, riding it was hard enough, my legs quivered and I couldn't seem to fathom the moments around me, the car I was in, the nature outside, the way I had hit my head on the door.. multiple times.