33.

Don't worry guys, I would never rob y'all.

Third person POV

They both knew this was wrong.

They both knew Ariya was in a committed relationship.

They both knew she was broken.

Then both knew it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Khyson placed his knee beside Ariya's waist and began to push her body down, back first onto the mattress.

Ariya hadn't knew what to feel, but she knew one thing felt right, and that was Khyson.

He planted his two hands on her waist and craned his head down to her neck, coaxing her ears with wistful nothings. His lips closing around her skin and suckling.

Ariya hadn't  felt this good in years. William and her have had sex countless times, but she never realized how much she had been missing out. William always made her do it all. Khyson pleased her.

Their lips caressed and formed together, never leaving each other. She grasped onto his neck, her nails fiddling with the hair on his neck.

They parted for air and he placed his arms under her shirt to pull it off, Ariya quickly lifted her back and let him remove one of her articles.

Ariya was soaking, she could feel the dampness from her underwear. It hadn't gone unnoticed when she spotted his growing erection from his plaid bottoms.

Ariya reached forward and tugged his white shirt off. Cascading her palms over her chest, stopping at his tattoo.

"Mhm." She hummed, lifted her back lightly to press her lips against the tattoo that they both shared.

Something about the ink made her feel so god damn nostalgic.

Khyson palmed her shoulders and tugged them, pinning her still. He dragged his lips from her jaw to the clothed valley of her breasts.

"Let me take this off." He mumbled, hinting the consent.

"Take it off." She almost begged, the words coaxing his ears in a way that made shivers roll down his spine.

She desperately lifted her back and let him undo the clip as the straps went loose, he pulled the bra off and tossed it away.

He immediately buried his head within her breasts and blew his hot breath against her burning skin.

She ached for him, she needed him inside her, buried deep down. Ariya lifted her hips, causing the friction between their clothes bottoms to increase.

"Can I take your pants off?" He groaned while pulling one of her nipples between his teeth. He rolled the sensitive bud between his teeth as her back arched for him.

"Fuck yes."

He dragged his lips down her stomach to the button of her jeans. Slowly prodding at the dip of her belly button with his tongue.

He then removed his hands from her hips and undid the button. Sliding off each leg. He discarded the article before standing up to remove his pants before quickly diving back onto her.