Chapter 13

A/N

In this chapter things will "heat up" a bit. It's the first time I've written a smut like that.🤭😈 I hope you will enjoy it! So prepare your holy water. You need a lot in this chapter.

Everything seems to come from a fairy tale between Evie and Nikki. It's only been a week since Evie left home and now lives with Nikki. It's as if several years have passed, not just a week. They both feel so good in each other's presence.

Evie even decided to start a career as a pop singer, as Nikki proposed to her when he saw her singing so angelic on stage some time ago.

Evie is so excited that Nikki really seems to want the best for her. Her mother would have vehemently opposed it. Good thing she left that house. Olivia tried to call her, but Evie always hung up the phone. Because she no longer has a grandmother or a mother. Which she actually thought was her mother and sister. She has no sister. She's the only child. I mean, at least she thinks so. Maybe her father got married and has children? She keeps asking herself this as she enters the bedroom and sits on the bed with her eyes on the window, outside the stars and the moon are so bright in the dark sky.

She looks back and sighs when she sees that the bed is empty again. Nikki will be late again. She's still concerned about something. When he comes home, he looks so perfect, so happy. She hopes that he has given up drugs and alcohol. Well, she would feel if he smelled of alcohol when he came home. But he doesn't smell at all. And that's a good sign. But what if Nikki is a professional hiding such things? 

These thoughts do not give her peace at all and she sighs for a long time. She lies on the bed. She raises her head a bit and sees a note on the nightstand. Curious, she takes it and reads it. It's a note from Nikki again:

'Now that it's dark all around,
I'm thinking about you more and more,
How I wish I was by your side now. '

Evie smiles broadly and moves the note to her chest, where her heart beats so hard. Nikki somehow makes her feel less sad and worried.

After a few days...

Evie comes out of the tub where she had a bubble bath and wraps a towel around her. She goes in front of the mirror and carefully wipes her wet hair. She hears a knock on the door and smiles because she knows it's Nikki.

"You can come in," she says, continuing to wipe her hair.

And indeed, Nikki goes inside, smiling at her. He goes behind her, his hands on her waist and kisses her on the temple.

"Hey, you stayed here for a while. I thought you will never get out," he whispers in her ear.

"And did you worry about me?" She smiles at him and puts aside the towel with which she was wiping her hair.

"I thought maybe you need help," he grins and puts a hand on her cheek.

Evie smiles, her face becoming warm as Nikki gets closer and closer to her face and kisses softly on the lips. Her hands reach his hair and the kiss deepens. She sighs slightly when she feels his tongue exploring her mouth. She's moaning a little, feeling it melt and she's sticking her tongue in his mouth starting a very fiery kiss. They break the kiss, both panting with red faces.

Evie hasn't been intimate with Nikki yet. All they did so far was kiss passionately and cuddle in bed until they fell asleep. She wonders if this thing upsets Nikki. Is he starting to get frustrated wondering when she's going to give herself to him? But all these thoughts disappear instantly now that Nikki is looking at her with the most loving look she has ever seen. He raises a hand and strokes her face with gentle movements, she smiles instantly.