Chapter 62

A/N

Please don't kill me for this chapter! Listen to the song when it will point!

After 3 years... November 2000...

It can be said that Evie and Nikki have everything they want. They have a perfect family and life.

A few more years have passed and they are very happy and fulfilled. Evie is 36 years old and Nikki will turn 42 next month. Despite the fact that they are both getting older, they feel younger than ever. 

But they are aware that time has passed so quickly and their children have grown remarkably.

Asher recently turned 11 and is slowly becoming a teenager, Evie being a little worried about it because she knows all too well how difficult this stage of life is. 

Raelynn is 9 years old and is getting more and more stubborn, giving her parents a few headaches, but she is still a wonderful little girl. 

Bryce is 6 years old and is a very well behaved child. Nikki tells Evie that that Bryce not only looks like her, but also has her personality. The most adorable thing they thought about him was when he vehemently asked for his dark brown hair to let be growing as long as Daddy's because it's "cool." Asher had a phrase like that when he was his younger brother's age.

Juniper and Julia, despite being 3 years old, are the best toddlers their parents have ever seen. They don't cause problems and rarely throws tantrums. 

The whole family is on the table now, having dinner. For some unknown reason, their parents can't help and look at each other, looking like a teenage couple in love. Evie whispers something in her husband's ear and they both laugh, getting the children's attention. Especially the older ones.

Nikki kisses Evie on the cheek, whispering something in her ear, and Asher hears something like:

"We tell them now..."

"What do you want to, you tell us?" Their son asks them directly, looking as bewildered as possible and making his parents shudder. "And can you stop kissing? It's gross." 

His mother is rolling her eyes while her father giggles. 

"Kids... We have to tell you something," says Evie with a little emotion in her voice.

Their father lowers his hand on their mother's tummy, constantly smiling at her.Their father lowers his hand on their mother's tummy, constantly smiling at her.

"You will soon have a brother!" Evie says enthusiastically.

The children' faces fall, shocked by the new news they did not expect.

The twins and Bryce look very happy and smile. But the older children, Raelynn and Asher, do not seem as thrilled.

"Is something wrong my dears?" The smile on Evie's face fades as she watches her children how they look at her.

"When will you stop having babies?" Asher asks ironically. "This house is full with annoying kids."

"And you are one of these annoying kids," says his mother and rolls her eyes. "Anyway," she looks at her husband smiling, he takes her hand in his, "this baby will be the last Sixx member."

"We needed a total of 6 kids," Nikki smiles and puts a hand on his wife's face and kisses her.

"Ew! Mom! Dad! Don't do that when we are eating!" Raelynn shouts at them with a disgusted expression and her parents laugh.

"So do you share the same opinion with your brother?" Evie asks her eldest daughter.

"I just want this to be the last baby," Raelynn says promptly, looking down at her plate of food.