Forever (smut)

done by PedroiasGirl on fanfiction.net

"Oh God James," Lily said as he sucked on the pulse point behind her ear. Her back arched up off of the bed and into his chest without her consent. He used his hips to push her back down and placed feather light teasing kisses below her ear, across her jaw, and to the side of her lips. She reached up to run her hands through his ridiculous black hair and pulled his mouth to hers. He smiled into her lips, loving how impatient his girl was. "You have no idea what you do to me Potter," she said as his thumbs rubbed circles on her hips underneath her tank top.

"I was bound to pick up a thing or two all these years," he said with a smirk and he moved his hand closer to the top of her already soaking panties.

"Of wh-what? Stalking m-me?" She said but her teasing tone was somewhat

ruined by the stuttering and breathlessness.

"I prefer to call it relentless dedication," he said savoring her scent as he buried his head in her neck. She tried to laugh but it turned into a moan as his fingers played with the elastic of her underwear. Lily reveled in the attention James gave her, she while may have found it annoying at first… and second, it got cute eventually. When his head deflated a little bit and realized that there was more to life then Quidditch and pranks, Lily saw who he was.

It was the beginning seventh year and Lily was sharing the Heads Common Room with the most unexpected head boy EVER. She was on the couch reading a book when she saw James literally sprinting out of the common room, "Potter!" she called but he just waved and ran out of the room. So what did she do? She followed him. She knew that it was a full moon and poor Remus was out there. Lily had figured it out in her third year but has not told a soul, especially Remus himself, that she knew. He was a great person and she would stand by him, werewolf or not.

What she had yet to figure out was where Potter, Black, and Peter (she really had no issue with him and preferred to call him by his first name) went to when their friend was out in the forest. Lily ran down the corridors after Potter, staying far enough behind that he wouldn't know she was following him. He was fast but her legs were long and she could keep up. When they got to the entrance hall she saw him meeting up with Black and Peter and they all sprinted out the front door. Lily had no idea WHY they were going out there but her voice was lost in the slam of the door as it shut behind them. She ran to the door but could not open it so she ran to the window. Surely they had to know that it was not safe to go out there but what she saw changed her opinion of all three of them completely.

When she looked out the window, she saw three boys turn into three animals able to be with their friend when everyone else would run as far away as possible.

"James," she said breathlessly.

"Mhmm," he said not altogether paying attention.

"Make love to me," she said. James heard that. He pulled away from her and looked her square in the eyes. She smiled back sweetly at him and he pushed a piece of hair out of her face.

"Lily, You don't have t-" he started to say but she cut him off with a chaste kiss.

"I love you," she said. He smiled at her and nodded.

"I know," he said and he did. He always knew that she loved him; deep down inside her there was something about him that always made her look twice even if it was so she could throw something at him.

"James Potter, I am going to kill you!" she said after he accidently spilled some of his pumpkin juice on her transfiguration homework, homework that had taken her FOREVER.

"I'm sorry Lily," he said and he meant it.

"No you're not," she said and that's when he had had enough.