Punk Gone Prep

by Stormie Night

The Bets

For the past five years Hogwarts had been terrorized by a group of pranksters known as the Marauders. The only problem is no one knows who they are. The Marauders have code names Moony, Prongs, Wormtail and Padfoot. Anything that goes wrong us blamed on them they are the perfect scapegoat. People think they aren't in Slytherin because they get most of the pranks pulled on them. No one knows.

James potter is in his 6th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He's the most popular guy in school, rich and smart. He never does anything wrong. Basically he's a goodie-goodie. Lily Evans is the complete opposite. She dresses like a punk and always gets in trouble. The only thing they have in common is their grades, money and brains.

Lily is a nonconformist. She and her best friend Kaitlyn are complete opposites. Kaitlyn is a prep but not really popular either. They pull pranks occasionally and people think there the Marauders except they don't have two other people. James and his best friend Sirius are complete opposites also. Sirius is a lot like Lily except he is popular. He's a bad boy but James helps him stay out of trouble and in line.

Everyone has just returned to Hogwarts and tomorrow is the first day of school. Lily and Kaitlyn decide to make a bet to spice up the first few weeks of school. "Let's have some fun and fool with a couple of minds" Kaitlyn suggests.

"I'm game. What you thinking?" Lily asked.

"Well you could dress like me for two weeks and I could dress like you."

"What's the fun in that?"

"You didn't let me finish. You have to get a guy of my choosing to kiss you, and not a peck on the cheek but a full action one."

"Fine but I get to pick your guy too." Everyone thought of Lily as a bad girl but little did they know she had never been kissed. "So who's the lucky guy?"

"James potter."

"WHAT! He's a goodie-goodie he would never look at me twice."

"Well you will have to make him."

"Fine you have to kiss Sirius."

Kaitlyn smiled. "When do we start?"

"Tomorrow since its 10 now, you're going to have to pick out what I'm going to wear."

"Ok and you will choose my clothes. First you will have to take your hair out of those horrid braids. Maybe we can curl it." Kaitlyn kept talking but Lily tuned her out. This is going to be fun actually trying to get James to kiss me. He is kind of cute. Wait what am I thinking? You know he probably has a wild side. I could try to bring it out. That would be kind of fun. Lily thought

The next morning Kaitlyn woke Lily up at six to get ready. "First impressions count. Here go take a shower and leave your hair down." Kaitlyn threw a towel at Lily.

"Fine, how can you be so perky this early?"

When lily came out Kaitlyn had her whole outfit picked out. "There is no way I am wearing that! I would look like a cheer leader."

"To bad you have to dress like this. James likes the cheerleader type."

"What I do for you." Lily said putting on the short plaid pleated skirt, button up shirt and knee high socks. She then picked out black baggy cargo pants with a skintight black tube top. Lily put Kaitlyn's hair in tiny spiral buns all over her head. She didn't let Kaitlyn wear any makeup besides foundation and dark lip-gloss. Kaitlyn had to do Lily's makeup because she never wore any. Kaitlyn stepped back "voila" Lily looked gorgeous, Kaitlyn also looked good. She had the go against the world look going on.