Laughter (smut)

done by prongles on fanfiction.net

James Potter was sitting out in the courtyard with his Sirius Black when an owl flew by and dropped a letter into his lap. It was written in Lily's handwriting and a grin unfurled on his mouth.

"Who's that from?" Sirius asked, peering over curiously.

James drew the letter in closer to his chest. "None of your business," he said cheekily.

Sirius rolled his eyes. "It's from Lily isn't it?" When James didn't answer, he shook his head and returned to reading the Muggle comic book Lily had gotten him for Christmas. He was enthralled by it.

James slowly opened the letter up and a single piece of parchment read in loopy handwriting:

Come meet me in your dorm.

L.

"Sorry, Sirius, I have to bail," James said, standing up. "I'll meet you later?"

"She wants to fuck, doesn't she?" he said boredly, not lifting his eyes from the comic book.

James grinned. "She didn't say it in that many words. See you."

"You better not give me a godson from this," Sirius called out.

"Nah, Moony will get one," he called back, flipping his best friend off.

Sirius sent a tripping jinx to James. "Don't walk backwards, tosser!"

James pulled himself off the floor and laughed but turned his back on Sirius, making his way to Gryffindor tower.

When he finally reached the Common Room he ran all the way up to his dormitory. He was practically twitching from excitement.

When he arrived in his dorm, he saw that his drapes were drawn. He felt a mischievous smirk playing at his face. He slowly opened the drapes. "You called?" he said causally, looking at Lily who was still in her school uniform reading a book.

She put her book down on the cabinet next to his bed. "Yeah, I did. We only have three more days left of school and I wanted to do one thing with you before we left."

"What's that?" he asked, feigning nonchalance. He let the drape fall shut and folded his arms, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Have raging sex in the middle of the day where someone could easily walk in," she said coyly.

James pretended to think about it. "I guess…" he said slowly. Lily rolled her eyes and pulled him by his tie to give him a kiss.

"Oh shut up and fuck me," she growled.

"With pleasure," James replied still with a stupid grin. He quickly pulled his shirt off and trousers off before joining her on his bed. He hovered over the top of her and started to kiss softly at her neck. She groaned and arched her back, pressing herself against him.

"James," she moaned. She reached under his boxer shorts and started to rub his length up and down. He let out a grunt of approval before unbuttoning her shirt and tugging it off her. He was delighted to see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Immediately he lowered his mouth onto a nipple and palmed the other one. Lily groaned, "Oh, fuck me." He loved it when she swore during sex.

"I plan to," he said, lifting his mouth up to kiss her on the neck, gently nipping and sucking. His fingers teased her nipples and she let out another loud, "Oh fuck, James." She could feel his smug grin in the curve of her neck. Her hands tightened in his hair and he slowly traced his hands up and down her torso.

Frustrated by the lack of touching, Lily growled and flipped them over so she was straddling him. She could feel his cock pressing up against her bum.