Orchestrated Coincidences ( smut[ish] )

by natalie.ana

"Mary, where the hell are you? I made a right tit of myself in the bathroom-" Lily winced at the loud noise coming through the speaker. Between that and the impossibly loud music in this place she would be lucky to find Mary by next Tuesday. She blocked her other ear. "Mary? Can you hear me?"

"Lil!" she could barely hear Mary's voice at all, "I'm at," and then totally non-decipherable words filtered through and then the line went dead. Her screen read 'call failure'.

"Piece of shit fucking phone," Lily mumbled, holding it up higher to see if it'd get a better signal as she wandered through the less crowded corridors of the night club they were in.

"Ooft!" Lily huffed as her body collided into someone else's and her cup tipped and — cold,cold,cold,cold,cold - "Fuck!" she said, drawing out the vowel as she lifted her white singlet away from her body since it was now soaked with whatever had been in her cup - so ice, a smidge of lemonade, and a whole lot of vodka. This is what she got for trying to find Mary.

"Shit! Sorry! Are you all right?"

Lily finally looked up to see the living wall she'd inevitably walked into and froze. Fit. He was so fit. It almost made up for the fact that she was now covered in vodka. And tall. Jesus, why did she always have such a thing for tall guys? His eyes were such a light hazel they almost seemed to glow and his arms were fit and his face was and his hair was — oh god, he was still staring at her. She was staring at him — actually drooling over him may have been a more apt description. She really wanted to run her hands through that hair. Crap, he was waiting for her to respond.

"F-fine, just … wet." If she were sober, she'd have winced at how dirty it sounded.

Jesus, he made a white t-shirt look like the sexiest god damned thing a guy could wear. How she did not know but it was doing things to her body, to her brain, to her everything.

"Right, sorry I wasn't — oh, er," his eyes flicked away from her. No, don't do that! Lily wanted to shout. "I feel obliged to mention that your shirt is white."

"Er, thanks?"

"And see through."

"Oh. Oh!"

She looked down and sure enough she could see through her shirt to the black lace bra she wore — well bralette — well crop top if one were to ask Marlene McKinnon. The same Marlene who'd forced Lily into it and the white singlet had been Lily's last ditch effort not to feel like a complete slag even if they were in Ibiza and barely dressed did seem to be the dress code here. Except now her white singlet was about as useful as cellophane so with a sigh and knowing at least Marlene would be elated and it beat wearing a wet singlet, she pulled the wet shirt off completely.

She looked back at the guy and smiled softly, biting her lip, when she saw he was pointedly looking up at the ceiling. A total sweetheart.

"Hi," she said pointedly.

His eyes flickered back down to hers, "hi," he said and his eyes flicked down and back up to her eyes again. "Oh, you're not wearing a shirt anymore."

"If my mate is to be believed, this apparently counts as a top but my tits are kind of small so I was wearing it as a bra though she did want me to ditch the shirt at the hotel but I told her I'd look like a slag without it and boys get so much handsier when boobs are on display and it was self-preservation rea-"

"You've fantastic tits," he complimented before freezing. "I just said that out loud, didn't I?"

"You did." She'd be offended if she weren't so amused and bloody captivated by this guy. He's just a guy, a small voice reminded her but another part of her said, he looks like a Greek god.