Chapter Eight

The following morning I woke up in the black navy blue and gold suite I purposely chose when reserving the highly decadent suite, everything seemed expensive, and the vast amount of detail that went into making this place as luxurious as possible was noted.

Climbing out of the queen sized bed I walked to the window to look over the front of the hotel and Dubai.

The interesting thing to me was that so many high profile individuals have stayed in this hotel in its nearly three decade long opening.

Moving away from the window I heard the door open and a butler pushing a trolley, came in.

"The breakfast you ordered" he says and I nod before pulling out a one thousand dirham note I had it to the butler as a tip.

"I appreciate it" I say handing the note over to him, and he nodded.

"Thank you", and with that he left shutting the door carefully.

Walking into the bathroom, I undressed and got into the shower to wake myself up.

Getting out I dried off, and walked across the room to my bag to pull out black pants, and a grey half button shirt.

"Adrian you're going to cook in that" Olivia comments and I turn to see her sitting up on the bed giving me a concerned look.

"It's thin, also what do you want to do today since we're here in Dubai".

"After breakfast I'm not fully sure doesn't Dubai have a mall, we could go there and walk around, besides I know you at some point we will go there so we could do that today".

"I have a friend who owns a penthouse at the Burj Khalifa, and he offered to have dinner with us at some point over this trip".

"Sounds a good way to indulge in traditional Arabic food" Olivia says and I smile lightly as I pulled out a black velvet tube, and pulled out the middle revealing five watches.

"One of every brand you own".

"Yes" I reply taking the Cartier Santos Dumont, and closing the leather strap around my wrist.

"Of course you did" she muses getting out of bed and walking towards the bathroom.

"I'm only predictable to you" I mutter.

"Seven years does that doesn't it" Olivia laughs, and I just smirk while putting everything away back into it's neat organized state.

As I stood checking for which car I wanted to drive today a knock came from the door.

"Come in" I say picking up the Rolls Royce Wraith key.

The door then opened and Elijah entered, closing the door behind him.

"Elijah" I say pocketing the key I was holding along with my wallet and phone.

"Mr. Winters your cars have been checked everything is safe" he says.

"Thank you" I say, "we're going to Dubai mall prepare an entourage convoy please".

"Yes Mr. Winters" Elijah says with a curt nod before walking out of the room seconds before Olivia walked out of the bathroom.

She then got dressed and took her plate and food same as me before we both sat in the chairs by the window looking over Dubai.

Dubai was an interesting city, there was city block after city block with various construction projects modernizing the whole city.

Even google maps can't keep up with it.

It was also one of the most multi cultural cities in the whole world while still complying with Sharia Law, which was essentially Islamic traditions and principles.

When I finished my food, I placed it back on the trolley, and walked to the door to slide on my shoes.

"Please if we go to a mall don't buy most of the store" Olivia says, and I turn to see her smiling slyly.

"That doesn't require comment" I say opening the door and walking out before closing it and locking the door.

Something I noticed about the hotel was that every floor was colour coded at the bottom was purple and at the very top was red as it was on the opposite side of the colour spectrum.

Getting to the elevator we got inside and began lowering down to the bottom floor.

Stepping out into the lobby we were quickly flanked by four bodyguards something which drew attention to us though it would have happened anyway.

As we walked towards the front doors I could see the other wealthy people arriving here glancing at me and Olivia. Not everyday you see a billionaire.

Getting outside and walking along the line of vehicles. I unlocked the Rolls Royce and slid into the driver seat. Before closing the door, and starting the engine.

Once Olivia got inside I drove away towards Dubai mall.

Passing various other cars I pretty much was going towards the Burj Khalifa since Dubai mall was around the corner from the skyscraper that had stayed the tallest for years until Winters Group Headquarters was completed.

Pulling into the Dubai Mall parking lot I parked and got out of the car with Elijah parking the Range Rover that was following not far behind me next to the white Rolls Royce.

Locking the car, me and Olivia began walking towards the mall.

As we went through the mall making stops along the way we eventually stopped outside Fendi, which wasn't a store I had ever been in.

"Wonder what we could find in here?" I ask walking into the store and heading towards the men's section.

"Have you ever been to Fendi?" Olivia prys and I nod, as I toss items over my arm.

"Never, and I actually like quite a bit of the stuff here" I admit taking a hoodie and adding it to the five other pieces of clothing I had taken off the hangers.

"Don't go broke" she laughs walking away to go find things she liked.

No promises.

After finding several things including a bracelet for my watch wrist, and another duffle bag for carrying the numerous pieces of clothing I occasionally travel with I went to the till to pay at the exact same time Olivia did.

Watching the amount go up the person running the till turned back to me.

"Fifty thousand Dirham".

"Perfect" I mutter inserting my card and typing in my pin before taking the card out after a moment to take all of the things me and Olivia had just bought.

"So what now?" she asks as we walked out of Fendi.

"Well probably take all this back to the hotel, then I guess we figure it out" I reply heading towards the parking lot.

"We could go to the beach since it's so sunny outside" Olivia suggests.

"Alright then that is what we will do" I smile before walking out of the AC cooled mall into the Dubai desert heat, to head back to the Hotel.

That's one update for the day the next one will be later on tonight as usual on Saturday also comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌