Chapter Twenty Seven

Waking up the next morning I would admit one thing.

I was hungover.

That's what happens when you solo drink five glasses of rum before bed dumbass.

Rolling off my grey bed and walking to the right side of the room I stepped into the marble bathroom, and turned on the shower.

The meeting was today, and it would be covering the money I had been moving into Switzerland as was one of my problems.

Money was an issue I had in terms of where to store it. There were eight banking companies that held held my money, and even then most of my money was held in corporate stake in Winters Group.

Finishing my shower I walked across the room to my bag, which held suits, as I didn't have any clothing here in Switzerland.

Opening the Hermes bag I took out a black Armani suit with a white turtleneck, and a silver Rolex Daydate, before walking out of my room and heading down to the stairs that sat in such a way that It would bring me down to the living room.

I then quickly made myself breakfast, along with taking a Robax so that my head didn't feel like it would explode. Sitting at the table with my bowl of oatmeal mixed with almonds, and peaches I let the pill take effect while I ate.

As I finished my meal I checked my watch and walked down the two more floors to the basement of the home. Getting down to the basement I walked into the garage where eight cars were parked and I took the key for my Ferrari 599 GTO.

When I say we rented it I mean that we knew the people who owned it but the chalet belonged to a conpany with luxury vacations so the cars were technically mine while I was here.

Sliding into the front seat I started the car, before driving away towards the bank where I would be meeting with a long time friend here in Switzerland who was my private banker. He handled my investment portfolio, while my accountant handled everything else, and that is more so because I have had the same accountant my whole independent life.

Getting out of the hills I began driving through Zurich towards the short glass building where my Banker worked.

Parking outside I got out of the car, ensuring it was locked, before heading inside the building.

As the door closed I noticed a tall well built man with brown combed back hair, and a thick beard that was neatly shaped along his jawline.

"Mr. Winters, it's an honour to be meeting you once again".

"Thank you Mr. Santiago" I say taking his hand and giving it a firm shake.

My bankers name was August Santiago and out of everyone in Switzerland he dealt with the most high class bank accounts. If someone wanted off shore assets this was the man to come meet.

"Please come we have a lot to discuss" Mr. Santiago says leading me towards an elevator.

We then stepped inside and began heading up to the tenth floor.

"So tell me, how was your trip from New York to here?" he asks.

"It was good, long but good".

"I'm glad, things here have been interesting especially with the influx of money flowing into this country".

"Anyone I'd know?" I ask, and he laughs.

"You know Swiss custom about financial confidentiality".

"I know all about that, I run the worlds most powerful company" I remark as the elevator dings and we walk out.