Chapter Twenty Two

Olivia Thorne

There was a few things I liked about being a billionaire.

That's odd to say but it's true.

One was that I got to help people while Adrian often seemed to deal with the people who weren't the most enjoyable. While I simply enforced what he needed to be done.

Two, I wasn't judged or get looks from people in the street when walking beside Adrian, I was no longer just percieved as the scholarship girl I once was.

Three was that I had free reign to travel wherever whenever, through pretty much whatever kind of transportation I wanted.

And that was what I was doing right now as I sat on the bow of Adrian's largest yacht the Skoteino which I later found out means dark one in greek. The name was also very fitting since the whole hull was made of glass black carbon fibre, along with being painted dark grey, with the name of the nearly two hundred metre yacht on the aft section.

I wasn't alone on the boat though, the girls had come with me on the trip down to the Yacht Marina where many of New York's wealthy also stored their own yachts, but in typical Adrian style there was no one else who owned a larger boat which was saying something considering the Eclipse was also in the same Marina.

"I see you're actually taking advantage of publicly being with Adrian" Ava muses sitting down in the open living room with several black curcular chairs and sofa's decorating the interior.

"I'm not taking advantage of anything, he doesn't want me to feel restricted so from his exact words everything that is his is also mine" I say gusticulating with my spare hand as the other held a glass of sparkling water.

"So that's what seven homes, five yachts, and over a hundred cars" Mia guesses.

And four helicopters and two private jets.

"My brother has never been money shy, just he enjoys mixing new and old money expectations" Kate says.

"So does Nico" Mia remarks and I laugh.

I'm not even surprised that three of the wealthiest families in New York were all together.

"Yeah but it's Nico and Adrian the two have been brothers since birth, or at least it seems like that" Kate says.

"It does doesn't it" I say, "all the stories those two have with one another you'd think they lived in the same house".

"Didn't they share a room with Hunter and Riley at Rosenberg?" Mia muses.

"Yes I'm sure they did, I remember Adrian telling me" Kate says sipping from her own glass.

"Those boys will have each other till the end" I laugh, thinking of all they've been through together.

"Oh definitely they will, also helicopter in coming" Kate says pointing up at the black Airbus H160 that was landing on the helipad on the deck at the back of the yacht.

"I'm going to say that the boys are here".

"Probably Adrian is working with another company, helping to back them so far it's done him well".

"What like personal or corporate investing?" Mia asks.

"I don't actually know you would have to ask him" I say taking another sip from my glass.

A few minutes later the boys walked in all half dressed in business suits with their coats all over their right arms, and I mentally laughed.

Private school seems to have rubbed off on these three.