Chapter Fifty Five

It was the following Monday, and snow was once again blanketing everything in sight, Central Park was frosted over with a layer of snow, and as far as I could tell people would likely be wanting to go to the park though tourists would also be flooding it to get pictures when they could have very easily looked up pictures instesd of whipping out their camera's and phone's every three seconds.

"Good morning Adrian" Olivia says from behind me before she wraps her arms around my torso.

"Good morning bellissima" I muse turning around to face her.

She was dressed in slightly baggy comfy pants, a long sleeved shirt, and one of my Versace robes.

"How did you sleep?" she asks before I lean down and kiss her lightly.

"I slept alright, I honestly felt like I needed more sleep" I admit.

"Well you also might want to get dressed, everyone wanted to come to the house instead of here" she says.

"And if I don't want to?" I muse.

"I will drag you there in whatever condition you're in" Olivia states and I nod before walking into the kitchen before pulling out the pancakes I had made the previous day for breakfast, and put them on a plate to reheat them.

Alright, then I will have breakfast, and go about my morning routine, then I would like to take you through Central Park".

"We haven't been through Central Park in a while" Olivia says leaning on the counter, while I pull out peanut butter and syrup for my breakfast.

"No we haven't that's why I want to, besides I will find an excuse to spend time with you whenever I possibly can" I smirk as I begin to coverer my breakfast in what I had pulled out for them. Olivia on the other hand was making herself a bowl of oatmeal while slicing almonds and shaving out the inside of a coconut.

"How to make an aesthetic breakfast one oh one" I laugh as I take a bite, watching her make her breakfast in a way that seemed to give it grace which honestly should have been impossible but somehow she managed to do it.

"I'm just making my breakfast this isn't really for presentation" Olivia says pulling her bowl out of the microwave, and putting everything she had taken out into it, before suddenly deciding it needed something more, as she took the container of strawberries out of the fridge.

"I'm going to be fat in a year and then there's you making the healthiest possible oatmeal" I muse.

"You getting fat, I can't picture that" she remarks stirring her oat mush together.

"Well I appreciate the vote of confidence" I say going back to my meal, which seemed to very quickly disappear even if I was taking my time to eat.

I then washed the plate, and utensils before heading upstairs to shower, and shave.

Walking into the bathroom I peeled off my clothing, and stepped into the shower before turning on the hot water which was instant and made me slightly shiver but I quickly adjusted to it. Once I finally figured out where I wanted the water temperature to be I began cleaning my body before stepping out to dry off.

Manhattan was also the only house I owned with a window that allowed me privacy and the ability to look over NYC.

Letting out a sigh I looked out on the other skyscrapers of Billionaire's Row which as truthful as it was, was also the most pretentious sounding name I'd ever heard a place be publicly or widely accepted as being named through popular opinion.

I even lived in New York and knew that half the penthouses here were unoccupied here mostly because they were second or third homes for the wealthy, or investment properties which was the stupidest shit I had ever heard I preferred practicality besides I make to much money anyways.