Chapter Fifty Six

Olivia Thorne

I lay face down on Adrian's steadily rising and falling chest, his eyes closed while he held me the only real indication of him not actually being asleep was that he hadn't moved in two hours which was the time period that I had been asleep.

"You know it's impolite to stare" Adrian says opening his eyes looking directly into mine.

"I wasn't staring, I was admiring".

"That's the same thing as staring".

"Don't be technical, besides you're comfy to lie on".

He then laughs, while going about his favourite habit of playing with my hair, coiling it with his long fingers, while reaching behind his hand and pulling his phone from behind the pillow.

"The boys are supposed to be here in a few minutes" he sighs pushing the phone into his pocket.

When are the two idiots ever punctual?" I muse knowing that there was no way Riley or Hunter would get to our house by the agreed time.

"Never, at least when it comes to out of work events" Adrian replies before the glow of lights could be seen shining into the entryway for a second, the pivoting light gliding over his face for a split second. "I guess someone is here, probably Nico and Kate".

"Probably" I muse sitting up and staring down at him.

"The door is locked so one of us has to go unlock it" he points out running a hand through his hair.

"I'll get it" I say hopping off the couch and walking across the room to the dark entryway which I will blame on Adrian for enjoying darkness in an unhealthy way.

I then unlocked the front door and pulled it open revealing Kate and Nico standing with their hands in their coat pockets, snowflakes randomly dotting over the coats they wore and throughout their hair.

"Come in" I say stepping aside to let them both into the house.

"Thank you, Olivia" Kate says before I spot the matte grey Rolls Royce, and white Ferrari pull into the driveway with their occupants getting out.

"Little Olive" Riley yells from the driveway, and I could hear the groan from behind me of Adrian knowing he now will have to put up with Riley for several hours.

"Hi Riley I say as they all get to the door and Riley hugs me lifting me up into the air while Hunter did the same thing hoisting me up onto their shoulders.

I then look to Adrian who was smirking with amusement.

"Put me the fuck down right now, both of you" I seethe, and they instantly comply, before I turn around so that I am in front of my raven haired giant.

"When did you two plan that" I ask giving the two idiots pointed looks waiting for either of them to give me a stupid answer.

"Before leaving for you and Adrian's house" Hunter says pulling off his coat, and opening the closet and pulling a hanger off of the bar to leave his coat on.

"What am I making, because I know you two are always hungry somehow?" he asks looking at Hunter and Riley.

"I don't actually really care what we have" Hunter says.

"I want nachos" Riley says walking into the living room and plopping down onto the nearest couch.

"How specific do I have to be when making them?" Adrian asks because I make mine in a certain way but some people make theirs completely different".

"I'm good with how you make them Adrian" Riley says and Adrian sets to doing just that, by cutting chives into little pieces before moving onto displaying nacho chips around eight plates, because that was just how our group worked when one person ate we all did. He then got out salsa and poured it over shredded cheese before sprinkling the chives over top of each before adding the bagged mixed cheese over top knowing that all of us would mix it before sliding all of them into the oven to bake down.