Chapter Forty Three

Tonight was the December fashion show meaning two things one Kate's new lineup will be shown, and two I got to see two companies I invested majorly in become flourishing successful businesses.

They also competed constantly so I got to see who would gain more approval not that I minded which I found it amusing to watch, my sister and Aria battle it out in New York.

Pulling up to the event theatre the first one that we'd be seeing was Aria's lineup, then a break followed by Kate's who I had actually seen some of the products because Olivia had access to the new clothing line a few weeks before and brought home some of the clothing items which she had worn.

Stepping out of the closet I crossed the room to the mirror and being thankful that it was anti fogging, and allowed me to comb out my hair since I didn't actually dry it since the small amount of water lets me style my hair correctly.

Walking out of the bathroom I began scanning my lines of clothing eventually settling on black pants and turtleneck shirt with a leather jacket.

"Adrian which one?" Olivia asks and I turn to see her standing in black heels, pants, and deciding between a red half button blouse or a dark navy one.

"Blue" I say pulling open my watch drawer before sliding out my Gevril La Chaux De-Fonds, before picking a pair of dress shoes.

"How do I look?" Olivia ask pushing her hair behind her shoulders.

"Heart stopping" I reply with a smile and watching her blush.

"Such a flirt" she remarks while I let out a small laugh of amusement before walking over to her.

"You love me" I muse and she just smiles up at me.

"To subtle of a word to describe how I feel about you" she says wrapping her arms over the back of my neck.

"I couldn't even begin to tell you how much you mean to me Olivia" I say looking down at her, to see her go from pink to cherry red.

"Let's go before I turn into a puddle" she says.

"No promises I won't turn you into one before we arrive at the event" I say giving her a wry smirk before walking downstairs and pulling open the key drawer before removing the key for the Bugatti Veyron Black Bess.

We then walked out of the house down into the garage to get into the selected car. As I drove us off the property and sped up to carry us off towards NYC I spotted Nico's 918 ahead of us.

"Hello Harrington" I smirk before flooring it and catching up to him, just to pass so that I could see him shake his head in my rear mirror.

"I swear you will get caught doing reckless shit like that, and get your car towed".

"One day it'll happen just hopefully not today".

An hour later I pulled into Midtown Manhattan, and quickly found the premier for the fashion show where several news crews were all parked up along a red carpeted walkway, with their camera's flashing to capture photos of the people arriving to the event though both Nico and I's cars were becoming the main focus before me and Olivia got out of the car, and walked around before going up the steps into the doors, only to be met with a glass of water in a champagne glass.

This seems to be a commonality recently.

Accepting the glass I thanked the person handing them out before walking up to a premier booth that had been reserved for family, with each one of the designers having their relatives or close friends in the balcony area's.

Walking out onto the platform I sat down along side Olivia, Nico, and Kate.

"Olivia thank you for the display when they get to my designs".