Chapter Twenty Three

Rolling over the next morning I could feel the warmth radiating off of Adrian's body making the blankets like a furnace.

"Good morning Olivia" Adrian says, his voice husky from sleep.

"Good morning" I say cuddling up closer to him.

"How did you sleep bellissima?".

"I slept good you're warm" I mumble into my pillow.

"I know I am, and I have to go to work unfortunately" he sighs.

"You did all your work for the week though"

"Stock brokerage meeting, then I have a one day meeting in Switzerland next week, and knowing my life something will happen between there" Adrian says.

"Isn't next week when the court case against that hitman is supposed to happen" I implore rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes".

"It got moved to Friday my meeting is on a Wednesday".

Then I heard his phone go off.

"For fuck sake" he mutters and I laugh at his annoyance while he fetched his phone from the nightstand.

"Good morning Kaylee" he says into the phone.

"Nine o'clock... under who's request?..." Adrian asks and I watch him mouth fuck for a second time.

Someone's getting fired today.

"Alright I'll be there as fast as possible bye" he then hangs up and tosses the phone on his side of the bed.

"What's wrong?".

"Someone broke into HSBC and currently stole ten point two million dollars from my account, now all the purchases are being tracked".

"Ten point two million, that's a lot of money"

"Yeah it is, its more then what I make in a half hour" Adrian mutters pushing open the sliding door to the bathroom, and stepping inside.

Sliding off the bed I walked into the closet and pulled on comfy pants and one of Adrian's Givenchy hoodies before pushing the black out curtains to the sides so that I could look over the front of the yacht.

I then push open the sliding glass window pane and walk out to the tip of the yacht.

As I stand leaning on the side of the boat looking at New York which was basked in the autumn sun.

"Miss Olivia" one of the stewardesses says as she walked over to me.

Pulling my attention from the city to the neatly dressed woman, I waited for her to continue.

"We have a full benedict ready for you and Mr. Adrian".

"Thank you Marie, I will tell him when he gets out of the shower" I say before I spot the black clad figure of Adrian as he closed the black sapphire cuff links for his suit.

"Tell me what?" Adrian prys.

"Breakfast is ready" I reply

"I'm afraid I can't this morning, but I will make it up to you" he smiles pulling my close to him.

"You have to be home before dinner" I state firmly.

"I will Olivia, I promise" he says before giving me a kiss, and walking away towards the helipad in the middle of the foredeck, since the size of the boat allowed for two.

The Helicopter then gets low enough for Adrian to get in, before rising to head off towards New York.

"Marie please inform everyone else that breakfast is ready".