Chapter Fifty Seven

The following morning when I had finished getting dressed I found the boys all in the living room and for a moment I was reminded of how much they all were like children inside though Riley was never going to be anything less.

Adrian sat with his long legs crossed at the heel in front of him while his macbook sat in his lap, a cup of coffee not far away, Nico was on the other end of the couch watching the idiots play some form of tag around the couch waiting for the inevitable moment where Adrian would warn them in his crude glacial way, and in all honesty I was too.

"Good morning little olive" Riley says bounding over the end of the couch while Hunter went to grab him.

Adrian then looked up, giving a dismissive bored look to the boys before focusing on me.

"Good morning bellissima" he says glancing over at me then returning to his work.

"What are you doing?" I ask crossing into the kitchen.

"Planning our Winter holiday" Adrian replies with a sigh that seemed more weighted and stressed then bored.

"Something the matter?".

"No just not fully awake".

As I finish pouring myself the mocha blend coffee Adrian had made I watch as Riley runs down the hallway with Hunter not far behind.

"What did Riley do?" I ask looking back to the living room.

"Decided to dump ice cubes into Hunter's shower this morning so now Hunter is chasing him, though Riley runs faster then him".

"The only time a lawyer will run from a businessman" I remark and I can hear Adrian scoff.

"That's true" he says before I hear him shut his laptop.

"It is, also I was thinking we have a relaxed day here at home" I say lifting my coffee mug to my lips.

"I wish I could, but I have to go to work" Adrian says.

"You're dressed too casually to go to work".

"Work brunch with my lawyers, to clear up a few things".

"You always have to be doing something don't you" I tease and he just smirks before walking into the entryway and pulling open the key drawer I would assume before walking out of the front door.

"So while Adrian's gone now what".

"I am going to continue planning this project I decided to tell him about which is pretty much a showroom for a bunch of expensive cars I know he doesn't own so I thought it would be fun to create an area for some of his favourites and a few others".

At that moment Kate walks into the living room massaging sleep from her eyes.

"Adrian's favourite car brand is Pagani, Ferrari, and Porsche" Kate says looking over the couch at me.

"And Aston Martin" Nico adds.

"I got one or more from each of the above" I reassure, "I even have the designs I changed how I want the showroom to look, it has more of a dealership look with brand memorabilia on the walls, in the New Year it will begin being built".

"I feel like you spent a long time collecting information for this" Hunter muses as I walk towards the office to get my laptop instead of using Adrian's.

"I did" I call back before finding it in it's drawer and carrying the MacBook back to the living room where I signed in and opened the file that held all the designs and lists of what it needed to accommodate.

"A fucking Koenigsegg Regera" Hunter gasps looking from the screen down to me.

"Yeah, he owns one in London that is grey, the black one will come here".